' Are u gay, Nancy ? '

Robin and Nancy decided to watch movies all day long instead of going to any of their jobs. Robin went over to Nancy's house, as Nancy greeted Robin in Nancy could tell Robin was looking at her boobs. (I mean I would too🤭) Nancy kinda felt a way she never felt before when she was with Robin, it's like she felt safer, and more comfortable when she's around. This got Nancy thinking, " Am I gay? "

Robin goes to Nancy's living room and sits down on her couch. Nancy does the same and the put on a movie. After a couple of movies Robin asks Nancy if she could stay over, she didn't want Steve to see her in the morning since she didn't go to work today. Ofc Nancy said yes, and then told Robin she could sleep in her room with her. (Isa bouta go down🫣) They both showered and got into bed, after a couple of minutes of just complete silence Nancy breaks the ice. She starts talking about random things.

After a while their eyes meet, they stare at each other then slowly start to let their lips meet. As they kiss each other Nancy slowly starts to get on top of Robin. Nancy starts thrusting up and down Robins body causing both of them to let out soft groans.
Vibrations hit their mouths as they release each other's lips.
Robin flips her and Nancy over becoming a top and went down to Nancy's boobs. Before so she asked " May I? " .  Nancy responded with " No need for permission Robin, you'll always have my full consent😉 " . Robin takes off Nancy's sweatshirt and bra revealing her marvelous boobs. (YOU WISH THAT WAS U HUH😭)

Robin plays with them for a while so fascinated at them. (Shoooo I would be too🤷🏽‍♀️) Then starts kissing them, and licking them as if they were the last thing on earth. (this would be my gay ass too😉😘) Robin licked Nancy down all the way to her pussy, she then takes three of her fingers, licks them, then shoved them into Nancy making her moan loud asf.

As they stay in this position Robin decides to do a lil something else. She shoves her fingers in and out faster, and faster, and faster, until Nancy came all over them. Robin licked the cum of of her fingers, and licked Nancy's pussy to get all of it out. Robin then begins to lick Nancy's clit. This made Nancy scream so loud maybe even her whole neighborhood heard her. She screams in pleasure, then says while moaning, " It's my turn🤭 "

To be continued..