My Captive

This is a 18+ story, so if you're uncomfortable with it, please leave! But if you decided to stay, enjoy ;)

"Get up, our general wants to see you" Shouted on of the two soldiers, opening the doors to a small, dark cell. In its inside sat a woman cuffed down to the wall. Her hair was messy and clothes covered with dried blood. She looked up, hearing the man's voice and slowly got up, still weak from not eating for over four days. She had long dark hair, tied up in a ponytail, pointy ears, a tail and skin covered in white scales. So, her hunger strike finally caught the general's attention. The woman knew that he wouldn't turn a blind eye on such a thing, he was way too empathetic for that.

Solmyr ibn Wali Barad and her, Shen Daiyu, were both known generals of their countries, Bracada and the Mizu Empire. Their war started years ago and continues till now, none of them showing any signs of surrendering. Daiyu had it rough to climb up her career ladder, not only because she was a woman, but also autistic. She was never diagnosed for it so people always assumed that she was just weird, but she wouldn't let that stop her. She worked hard everyday to become better than the others and it finally succeeded. Now, her mind is occupied with the war against her country's invader, Bracada and her enemy, Solmyr.

He was genie and a great wizard. In legends, it was said that he was trapped in a bottle for more than a millennium and was freed by Bracada's king, Gavin Magnus. Solmyr swore to serve him till the day he died but didn't know that Magnus was immortal, so he doomed himself into a bound of servitude for the rest of eternity.

Their rivalry immediately started when they battled for the first time. Both of them were great tacticians and leaders, so it was obvious that they would become competitors. They took part in a lot of clashes and won in turns, showing that their minds were equal. But this time, Daiyu wasn't so lucky to lose and escape.

Solmyr would always let her get away if she had lost, as he was a very honorable man, and so did she. Despite their rivalry, they still had a weird sense of respect towards each other. Before every battle, they met alone to negotiate a way to lose as many lives as possible, but it wasn't always working. After all, they were enemies, and someone had to win in the end. It was not up to them to decide, they were only generals serving their countries's leaders. Gavin Magnus had ordered the genie to take Daiyu captive and take her to Bracada for questioning.

She needed to find a way out of the temporary place she was settled in, before she would get to the enemy terrain. Too good, she knew just the way to do so. The woman and Solmyr didn't just share respect for each other, it was something more, something she couldn't quite tell, but it felt wrong. So wrong, it was good. The corners of her mouth rose, as she walked with the two guards towards the man's room, she was quite happy to see the outcome of this meeting.

The guards opened the door and pushed the woman in, before locking her shackles to the chain that was connected to a device, that could lift her up to interrogate or torture her. "We brought her in just as you ordered, general" They announced firmly. The room was warm and filled with the light of the candles placed all around the walls. It was drastically different from Daiyu's cell. It had some furniture and a table, at which sat her captor, Solmyr.

As a shapeshiter, he sat in his human form, taller than a man, with fancy white robes and charcoal hair tied in a ponytail. His blue skin glowed in the fire light and he just finished writing something on a sheet of paper. "Thank you, you may leave me with her" He said in a deep voice, before turning towards them. Daiyu felt a thrill go through her spine, when she heard his voice. She talked alone with him quite a lot, but not as a captive.

He could do anything he wanted with her, and being handcuffed and not a born mage, she was defenseless, but it felt weird. The sense of dread got mixed with excitement that she felt deep in her chest for a long time. "But sir, she could be very dangerous!" One of the guards shouted, clearly shocked. Solmyr just shaked his head and remained collected. "I will be fine, if anything would happen, I will call you, now go" They didn't dare to oppose him and just gave him a bow and left.