𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆𝔻𝕌ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ

Hello and welcome to Orphic |Graphic Portfolio

Hello and welcome to Orphic |Graphic Portfolio. I genuinely hope you enjoy my works and comment down your thoughts and views. Please make sure to read the entire chapter as it contains important information regarding the rules and guidelines. And if you find my designs to your liking, your votes and comments will be very much appreciated. Once again thank you for giving my book a chance and hope you have a great time.

 Once again thank you for giving my book a chance and hope you have a great time

1. All forms of crticism are very much welcome and appreciated as I am merely a beginner in this field and my aim is to continue growing and improving.

2. Please note that all designs are a product of my own creativity and imagination. Any similarities to any graphics you may have come across is purely coincidental.

3. All the resources used in the making of these are graphics are free from copyright and only for non commercial use.

4. My designs are published only here on Wattpad so if you come across them anywhere else, please report to me in the earliest so that I can see for myself. It would be very much appreciated.

5. Please keep in mind that all the designs published here belong to me and are only for viewing purposes unless stated otherwise.

6. Graphics published under the chapter heading 'premades' are available for requesting and usage. However you will be required to fill out a form and follow the rules specified, after which an HD version of the graphic will be sent to you.

7. I do not take orders for graphics here. If you wish to request a graphic, please pm me personally we can discuss it there.

≻────────────── ⋆✩⋆ ──────────────≺