43

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"What you doing here nigga?" Trey stood in front of me, Illiana coming down the stairs behind him. I was too numb to care anymore.

"I got kicked out..." he smirked and followed that with a chuckle. "Not surprised. So what, you need somewhere to stay?" his mom and Illiana turned their heads to look at me. I felt so small and embarrassed.

I actually got kicked out. Alanna Mills, the honor roll student who was supposed to go to the best university in the country got pregnant, had an abortion, and is now kicked out of her house.

"Yes Treylynd, I do" he shrugged "Then go upstairs"

"You're gonna let your side chick stay here but when I needed to you pulled me and my shit out?"

"Cause we still together. You and I weren't"

I ignored the conversation and just collected my things and walked to his room. His bed was ruffled and I knew why.  My head was pounding and I was still shaking. I haven't eaten in a day but still had no appetite.

I slung my bags to the corner of his room and sat on his floor trying to stay away from the bed he just fucked someone else on.

He walked in the room, ignoring me completely, and just laid on his bed turning his game on. I didn't want to talk to him anyways.

"And all you had to do was keep your legs closed..." I scoffed and turned to look at him.

"I'm not a whore Trey. You put any bad name on me"

"Come up here bruh stop sitting on my floor" I rolled my eyes and sat next to him on his bed. He extended his hand and In a swift motion I ended up sitting on his lap.

"I told you what you been doing was wrong. It just took your mom to tell you it was too" his hand went to my chin and smiled at me.

"You so pretty tho"

He pecked my lips and went back to playing his game. I was so confused and I couldn't thoroughly read his emotions. Well, I could never really read them.