Part 1 Vengeance

Roaring to life in a quiet corner of the time vault was a lone ship, a beast of steel, a monstrous warrior. This ship had one thing to do... fight! On board her was one man, humanity's last chance.

It was the year 2202 the UNCF had fallen, the mighty wave motion gun fleet was destroyed, the last defences on earth following, all the assistance from the Garmillon astro navy was sent away by earth's leaders not wanting to drag their allies any further into this hell they found themselves in. Though through all of this humanity hadn't lost hope for one ship wasn't listed among those lost, this ship was Yamato but it wasn't her whom humanities hope rested upon no she was just a catalyst.

The time vault factories even in this seemingly hopeless situation were still running building new fully automated ships to fight on making everything from small escort ships to mighty battleships but it wouldn't be any of these that would turn the tide. A lone giant awoke with a mighty call ready to fight and die. "Launch". Upon hearing this the darkened vault glowed with an orange hue. The mighty beast broke its mooring and headed out with one word circulating throughout it... Vengeance.

And with that the most powerful ship in current history took off to space to take on the Gatlantean threat head on. Green beams shot across earth's skies as Gatlantean ships fired upon the audacious ship, each beam missing or being deflected by the powerful wave motion shields as the ship kept pushing on. The ship as if in a trance kept going straight without retaliating, the people on the ground watching growing ever more concerned as the ship still refused to engage until as if on cue the steel titan fired. Blue beams from shock cannons hit their marks, missiles taking down fighters and anti air fire erupted from nearly everywhere on the ship hitting incoming missiles, torpedoes and fighters alike. Gatlantean ships detonated violently as positron antimatter beams pierced their hulls every few seconds with 19 quadruple gun turrets leading to the destruction of 76 targets in moments but not even this was enough to put a notable dent in the Gatlantis fleet.

Yet be it through luck for the mighty vessel or the Gatlantean ruler Zwordor deciding he wanted to see what would happen were the ship to get through the Gatlantean vessels pulled away. At the same time a scraped together support fleet headed off by a hastily fixed Yamato was readying to launch to assist the strange ship that left their vault. Noting the emergence of a rebuilt UNCF force the lone giant continued before stopping itself in front of the Gatlantean home ,The Ark of Destruction, much to the confusion of Zwordor and the dismay of the incoming UNCF yet this all changed when the tell tale signs of a wave motion gun appeared. Upon seeing this Zwordor made the Ark engage its shielding device hoping to take yet another wave motion gun bombardment whilst calling for his remaining ships to fire. Green beams hit the titanic guardian explosions ripping through it, the wave motion shields having been deactivated to build up the guns.

"Vengeance" an officer at what remained of UNCF HQ stated "What do you mean?" was the only response heard "Vengeance it's the name of that ship I think it's fitting don't you" the officer casually remarked "I suppose so"