Prologue: War! What is it good for?

"Before time began, there was the AllSpark..."

[Insert OST: The Cube from Transformers OST (2007)]

"We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony as a peaceful race but like all great power. Some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so, began the great war."

"A war that has ravaged our planet with chaos and destruction and the planet...is on the verge of death. Two sides battle in this war. One side seeks complete and dominant control of our planet and our government, this side is known as the Decepticons. The other side, fight for not only the survival of our planet, not only for freedom but the survival of our species, We, were known as Autobots."

"The war has cost many lives and it has cost the life of our planet: Cybertron. But in the war's final days, hope seemed to be on the horizon, as the AllSpark, the relic that had given our planet life once before. Seemed to be our last hope in saving the planet."

"The final battle for the AllSpark, the battle for the absolute power, the power of redemption. Hanged in the balance."

[END OST at 01:00]

On a distant planet, one that was advanced in technology and in civilization, a large-scale war was underway. Various spacecraft were engaged in tense dogfights with most of them getting hit or shot out of the air and imploding on impact from the blasts or from hitting the metal-like earth of the planet's surface. Meanwhile, on the planet's surface, various amounts of gunfire as red, green, and blue plasma blasts were seen scattered all over the area. On the grounds, gunfights as underway as the participants were not human. No, instead, they were giant robots. The vast majority of them were built with a humanoid frame, generally referred to as their "robot mode:" two arms, two legs, a torso, and one head.

On one side, most of these robots had wings and had color schemes but a lot of them had purple and green and some of them, black or white as their color schemes along with having Red eyes. They also had a symbol that was colored purple and it was on various but visible areas on their bodies. Most of them had different body designs as they had wings or other items on their bodies to indicate capable of flight

The ones they were firing at, all had different color schemes but all had one symbol on them, most on their chests, arms, or even on their head, it was red in color along with them having blue eyes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The ones they were firing at, all had different color schemes but all had one symbol on them, most on their chests, arms, or even on their head, it was red in color along with them having blue eyes. And most of them had wheels on their bodies, showing they were capable of on-road use.