Chapter one: the New Tommy

Tubbo looked at Tommy and his former People. "I hereby Declare to Exile TommyInnit from my country, he can no longer come here". He said, Making Everyone Look at him in anger.

"Your Jut Acting like Schlatt right now, Tubbo!". Fundy shouted, in which Tubbo flared at him. Everyone stood silent. Nobody ever had saw Tubbo more angry then now. Tubbo was speechless, nobody had ever called him by his Tyrant Father before, he looked at Fundy and said"Never mention my Father, in front of me". Fundy was Scared.

The Past L'manberg Members knew what they did to turn Tubbo against them. The Next day, He walked towards the old Camper-van and sat at the top.

He needed to be a more strong President, like how Schlatt was. He needed the same amount of Power Schlatt had over time.
He asked Dream to create Walls to never break over L'manberg so nobody terrible could come in to the Country, in which Dream nodded, and Built Walls.

Everyone started to try to come into the Country, in which Tubbo was furious over. One Month Later, Technoblade and Phil started to Re-Form the Syndicate and were planning to Destroy L'manberg.

Techno and Phil both came in, and then They blew it up. Everyone were there, Either Crying or Celebrating. Most of them were crying, they had just lost a Friend. Only then, Did Tubbo have a Heartattack and Die.

Tubbo's last words were 'Well, this is the end of the Schlatt line, hope your proud of me, Dad'. Phil understood very well what Tubbo meant. Everyone didn't understand. "DID HE SERIOUSLY HAVE TO USE THE SCHLATT NAME FOR THAT?!". Quackity shouted. Tommy said"Well, He is-Was the heir of Schlatt".

Nobody wanted to Accept that Tubbo Underscore, The Happy President, the Bee Boy, had died.