A New Beginning .

- Jung Jihao's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock ringing
"When will this be over ?" I decided to get up and get ready for the day since I had packing to do.
I went to take a shower not until I heard a loud scream in the kitchen. " OH I'VE BEEN CAUGHT UNDER THE SPOT SPOT SPOT LIGHT " That was my older sister
Jiun. " junjun it's early and I'm not in the mood can u just quiet down a little ?" I said to my 20 year old sister. I then went to take a warm shower to start the morning, I connected my phone to the speaker and chose a song before I hopped into the shower. "Perfect"  i played my favorite song 'sparks' by coldplay, when I tell u I loved this man's music I mean I could listen to his songs all day but for now let's just take a quick shower and get to packing.

                        Introduction.

Hi my name is Jung Jihao, I live in California but I've recently got accepted into my dream college in Korea. I've been studying Korean for a while but I'm not that good.
I just turned 19 and I'm studying to become an actress.
I know seems like a lot but I'm pretty sure I can succeed once I put myself to it.
I live with my sister Jung Jiun, But I call her junjun because it's cute (^○^) she's now 20 and still acts like a child so I'm basically the one taking care of her.
I love my sister even though we might have slight disagreements and arguments but that doesn't stop us from being the idiots we are to each other.
My parents..Well Our parents work abroad and we were left alone to take care of our selves. It's wasn't the best feeling but I'm grateful for everything my sister has done for me to be where I am today and that's why I'm trying to get a part time job to help pay our bills.
Enough of the Introduction let's get back to the present.

~ Time skip ~

I just finished getting ready
This was my outfit:

I started putting all my makeup and accessories in one box marking them with a sharpie jiun on the other hand was dancing to some random kpop dance I didn't know what song she was dancing to but I think I heard the words ' I can't stop me ?'  Idk ...

I started putting all my makeup and accessories in one box marking them with a sharpie jiun on the other hand was dancing to some random kpop dance I didn't know what song she was dancing to but I think I heard the words ' I can't stop me ?'  Idk but she was also moving with me to Korea so that I wouldn't be alone.

-Jiuns POV

As I was dancing to my favorite kpop girl group 'TWICE' I heard my sister moving her stuffs which reminded me to finish packing my clothes.
I moved my makeup box and put it in a smaller box and marked it with my sister's black sharpie. I don't think my sister understands how much she means to me.. after our parents left us, there really wasn't much stuff left for us so...I had to find a job at the age of 15 to help my sister to get the education she needed. I'm so proud of what she had become of today, she's made me such a proud big sister and I will forever cherish her love for me. Anyways I finished putting all my shoes in one box and I was about to mark it but there was a knock on the door
" Knock! Knock! Knock! "
It was the mover guy.