Part 1: A Whole Lotta Fire

(Y/N pov)

I was seriously questioning my rash judgement, but I held out my thumb anyway. I had just gotten into a drunk fight with my now ex-boyfriend, and he had dumped me on the roadside. I was sober now, but I was stranded. And I was trying to hitchhike home, but no one noticed me. Another car was coming, but something was seriously wrong. It was swerving back and forth across the whole road. And now it was headed straight for me. I ducked away at the last possible second. The car flipped over and suddenly exploded, sending me whirling. The only thing I saw was fire. I could feel my skin being burned, and I smelled burning hair. I was bruised and cut,  my forehead was dripping blood, and my arms and I was cut up and very, very bruised. I tried to stand and walk, but I fell, gaining my cheek some good road rash. I tried to crawl away, but every movement was agony. The heat of the flames was making me exhausted. Smoke overwhelmed my every sense. Eventually, the pain was too much to handle, and I fell unconscious on the roadside, blood dripping into the street.

(Mickey pov) We were driving down the road late at night when I saw them; There was someone lying facedown on the roadside, watery blood all around them. "OH GOSH!" I slammed the brakes, which put us at a screeching halt. Oswald had been sleeping in the seat next to me, but he startled awake, looking around in alarm. Donald cursed, and Goofy said, "What's wrong?" I ignored them and pulled over. I got out and ran over to the person, which I could see now was actually a wolf. I kneeled down and carefully turned them over, and I could see that they were female by their burned and blood-stained, but distinctly feminine, face. I heard car doors opening behind me, and running footsteps. I heard Ozzy's voice. "Mick, what's wr- WOAH!!!" He kneeled down next to me. "Is she dead?" I asked panickedly. "I'm trying to figure out," Oswald said. "Donald, call 911!" he called over his shoulder. He felt around her neck, trying to find a pulse, while I watched anxiously. Donald was talking on the phone. "Goof, find some blankets!" I called. Suddenly, Oswald said excitedly, "She's alive!" He searched her pockets for I.D., While I felt myself sag with relief. Rain poured on us, and I used it as an opportunity to carefully clean her face with a cloth I had. Oswald found a wallet, and we found out she was (your full name), age 22, born (your birth date). Goofy brought the blankets, and we bundled up Y/N and awaited the ambulance's arrival.

(Y/N pov)

Pain. So much pain. And a blinding white light in my eyes. I tried to use my left hand to block the light, but something was pulling on it, stopping it. I jerked my hand, trying to get whatever it was off, but someone put their hand over mine. "Now dear, calm down. I opened my eyes too fast and squeezed them shut again. After a moment, I slowly opened them and saw a nurse standing over me. "A-am I in a h-hospital?" The nurse nodded. I tried to remember what had happened, but the effort gave me a headache. Seeming to read my mind, the nurse said, "Some people found you on the roadside, approximately 30 feet away from a flipped over car. They brought you here." I cursed, remembering something. "What's wrong?" "Ah, I-I can't pay the bill. I-I'm super broke." "The people who found you said they'd cover it.' "R-really?" She nodded. Wow. Some stranger brought me to the hospital and is even paying the bill? They must be, like the most generous person ever! (And they must have some extra cash.) "And speaking of which, they've anxiously waited for you to wake up to check on you." "They're here?" I asked. She nodded again. "I'll bring them in, unless you don't feel well enough-" "No, please, send them in," I said, anxious to meet my saviours. The nurse exited into the hall. While I waited, I examined my hands. One was attached to an I.V. The other was bandaged up. I could feel a bandage on my head. Suddenly, I was ripped from my thoughts by the entrance of someone. And I stared. I closed my eyes and shook my head. "No way," I muttered. "What drugs am I on?" I wondered aloud. "Uhm, what?" asked a nervous voice. "I opened my eyes and tried to convince myself that my eyes weren't lying- That THE Mickey Mouse and crew was standing in MY hospital room. Mickey looked nervously at me. "What was that about...drugs?" "Nothing," I said with a smile. "Anyway, were you the ones who found me on the roadside?" "Yeah. What happened?" asked a rabbit, whom i recognised as Oswald, the old magician from the circus. I briefly explained it to them, leaving out the fact that I'd been drunk, and the fact that, thanks to me, things had gotten a bit physical, because why tell them all the gruesome details? Mickey asked, "Have you got anywhere to go?" "Nope," I sighed. "A job?" "Nada." "Anyone to take care of ya?" "Hard no." "Do you know anything about show biz?" "I took a theatre course in college." "Any special talents?" "Yeah, I actually do magic, and I'm a gymnast." "Perfect!" Mickey and the others conversed quietly for a moment. Then, Mickey turned to me with a huge smile."Say, Y/N, how would you feel about a job with me and my crew?"

Author note: Hi, sorry for this trashy story. I'll try to make it better from here on out. Pls don't hate bcuz this is just a hobby and not official in the least bit. That's all. :)

-The Trash Girl