ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ɢᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴇᴇɴ
ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"You are familiar with one astrologist Mona Magistus, right?"

You weren't, but Lumine and Paimon apparently were. Katheryn smiled, "Then there will be no need for Introductions, allow me to go and fetch her. Please wait one moment." She smiled and walked off to find this 'Mona' character.

Meanwhile, you and Fischl stood and talked- well, she did most of the talking but, it's not anything you weren't unwilling to listen to. "It is of upmost delight to once again lay mine eyes upon thee, fair maiden." She said, taking your hand and kissing the back of it.

You turn red as Lumine pulls you away from the eccentric Mondstadtian. "That's enough, Fischl." She had said, keeping in your hold until Katheryn returned. And behind her- the one you could assume was Mona.

"Hm? Is someone looking for me? Who could it be?"

She walked over, "Ah, it's you Traveller..and who would this be?" she looked over to you.
She leaned over you, gazing at you for a moment, before returning her gaze to the party.

"As you know, I am a renowned astrologist, so if this issue that you've summoned me for is a menial one, I'll have you know that I have better things to do." She said, arms crossed.

Katheryn went on to explain the situation, and luckily, Mona agreed to lend a hand. Together, you all headed out of the city and into a more open space, where Mona could use her abilities more effectively.

You watched with interest as the astrologist did her thing, mesmerized by the fluid motions and symbols. "Wow Mona... I have no idea what it is you're doing, but you sure look cool doing it!" You complimented, earning you a chuckle and a small thanks before her face turned troubled once more.

"Oh Astral emissary, have thine eyes discerned the secrets of the Stars?" Fischl queried, after Mona had looked into her scryglass. "Yeah, what did you find out?" Paimon wondered aloud.

Mona still appeared troubled. "I... have never seen this before..." She said, "these meteorites have come from someone's ... Constellation..." Now you were confused, and so was Paimon apparently.

"Constellation?" Paimon asked, "but those aren't part of real Astrology right?" Mona shook her head. "Most people tend to think that, but I believe that I have studied Astrology a tad longer than you have." She assured.

"The stars that make up a Constellation - Stella Fortuna - are genuine Celestial bodies in the Depths of space." She explained. "I'm not yet sure why this person's Constellation suddenly turned into meteorites and fell from the sky... I'll need more time for that..."

Mona shook off her thoughts, "nothing I can't eventually find out, for now, I have ascertained the trajectory of fate, and shall next calculate the location of the meteorites." She said, making you look at her in awe.

"You're amazing at this Mona!" You told her, making the astrologist blush, "But- but of course! I am the best of the best after all! But please, do keep the compliments coming," she had teased.

Lumine frowned, pulling you away once more. "Cmon, we better go and destroy some meteorites or whatever now that we have locations." She grumbled as you bid farewell to the astrologist.

Lumine was really going to have to deal with this reoccuring problem sooner or later.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫