Law Courses: Details, Career Prospect, Eligibility

LLB (Legum Baccalaureus)

Graduates of this course are known as "lawyers" and must do so before entering judicial activity and practice.LLB, otherwise called is an undergrad law courses program of 3-year or 5-year term that can be pursued after graduation and 10+2 respectively.

This course is offered by a college recognized by the Bar Association of India (BCI). Also, keep in mind that LLB degree holders must also qualify for the. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) conducted by BCI to practice as a barrister in India. Possession of an LLB degree allows one to register as a member of a bar association in India and practice as a barrister.

There are many advantages to doing an LLB degree.

It can help you develop analytical and research skills, as well as give you a solid understanding of the law. Doing an LLB can also lead to a wide range of career options, both in the legal profession and outside of it.

job options for law graduate in addition to being a lawyer:- They could work in fields such as media and law, academics, commerce and industry, social work, politics and more.

If you want to be financially stable:- getting a law degree is a good option. You're almost guaranteed to get a good job and make a lot of money. Having a law degree also gives you more job security and a higher salary than people who don't have one.

Eligibility for LLBQualifying exam: Since the 3-year LLB law course is offered after graduation, candidates aspiring for a law degree must have passed graduation from a recognized institute in any discipline likeBA, B.com, b.sc, BBA etc.Minimum marks in qualifying exam: The minimum marks may vary, as some colleges demand 50%, while others require only 45%. Further, in the case of public law colleges, there is relaxation in minimum marks for reserved category candidatesOther cases: Such candidates who are appearing in the final year/semester exam of their graduation course may also apply for the law degree. But they need to meet the other eligibility requirements postulated by the college to which the candidate is seeking admission to.Career prospectAdvocacy is one of the most pursued professions for LLB graduates to look over. Support is one of the most pursued professions for LLB graduates to look over.LLB graduates who pick this pathway to be able to rehearse in the District Court, High Court of the state, and the Central Supreme Court. However, competitors must clear the examination for their training.It is the best LLB profession way you can pick as far as the range of chances available. A legal advisor can give advice on different lawful issues to the corporate area, firms, associations or people. They help their clients in drafting contracts, lawful papers, and settling questions. A legitimate warning needs to produce passing results for the legal defense test subsequent to moving on from graduate school and furthermore needs a state permit to learn this profession.LLM(Masters of Legislative Laws)

LLM, or Masters of Legislative Laws, is a recognized postgraduate degree in law that can be pursued only after completing of LLB degree. This 2 years duration course is generally pursued in specific specializations such as International Law, Corporate Law, Business Law, Criminal Law, etc.

By doing extensive study and research to gain expertise in that particular area of expertise. Each college and university offering this course sets its eligibility criteria for selecting candidates for the course. The duration of the LLM program may vary depending on the institution.

Eligibility for LLMThe basic eligibility to pursue LLM is an undergraduate law degree from any recognized university.A minimum percentage requirement for the LLM course fixed by colleges.However, candidates need secure at least 55% aggregate marks at the graduation level in order to be eligible to secure admission in the LLM course.Career ProspectUpon successful completion of an LLM degree. Law graduates are rewarded with career opportunities in various sectors such as barrister, and legal advisor. Indian legal services, advisor, barrister, legal advisor, tax advisor, & international lawyers.LLM Competitors also find a lot of job opportunities in the government sector after finishing the LLM courses. LLM govt occupations are viewed as the best and generally famous among the Law courses understudies.In government sectors LLM students can get a ton of prominent and presumed open positions as Civil Judge, advocates & numerous others.BA LLB(Bachelor of Laws)

The BA LLB course represents the incorporated course of Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Legislative Law degree. A full-time 5 year law course intended to permit candidates to select themselves into concentrating on the law just after their higher optional instruction.

However, to be admitted to the best colleges in the world. You must take the Law School Entrance Exam (LSAT) along with an English degree such as. IELTS or TOEFL successfully passed.

Eligibility for BA LLBQualifying exam: Candidates must have 10+2 qualification from recoginsed board or universityMinimum marks in qualifying exam:General category candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 45 per cent whereas Reserved category candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 40%Age limit: As per the Bar Council of India (BCI), no age limit has been set on the enrolment of candidates for the course.Career ProspectWhile the vast majority of the student choose higher studies, BA LLB offers different professions and valuable open doors to understudies across assorted areas. Here are the significant work profiles you can seek after BA LLB:Assistant LawyerSolicitorLegal AssociateLitigatorAdvocateParalegalNotarythe BA LLB vocation possibilities include job positions like prosecution attorney, criminal legal advisor, judge, legal advisor and some more. jobs, however, are not the only choice. graduates will actually want to seek advanced education and even attempt some high-profile government job exams, for example, UPSC or judiciary exams like pcs j and HJS.BA LLB degree holders also can apply for Indian Civil Services, State Legal Services, and Public Service Commission Entrance tests after BA LLB. The avg. salary after BA LLB is around 3 Lakhs INR to 7 Lakhs INR shifting according to the vocation profile and association you are working with.