Part 1

I dash around the mall, frantically looking for the absolute love of my life.

I know who he is, I know his name, but he just doesn't know me at all, yet.

I know he'll love me back, though, because I'm not like other girls.

Sports is wayyyy more appealing to me than going shopping at the mall or painting nails and makeup, or wearing dresses and heels. Ew.

That's when I spot him.

I was dashing by a Sephora - running perfectly fine in my ten-inch-heels - when I see him.

Classic Jake, with his classic blonde-styled hair and his classic-sky blue eyes.

Especially his classic varsity jacket.

I dash over to him, calling his name.

"JAKE! JAKE!" I exclaim, waving my hands in the air as he turns to look at me.

A smile appears on my lips with amazingly perfect lipstick and electric blue eyeshadow that complements my natural rainbow ✨orbs✨.

"JAKE! I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!" I exclaim, taking his beautifully strong, handsome hands in mine.

"Uhhh...do I know yo-" "YES! NO! I'M YOUR FUTURE WIFE!" I cut him off as I lean in to give him a kiss.

I frown as he flinches back when suddenly, I spot the glorious fountain.

This would get Jake to truly believe me; that I am his future wife.

I drag Jake over to the fountain, peer into his gorgeously blue eyes before jumping into the shallow fountain and screaming: "DROWNS CUTELY BUT ONLY JAKE CAN SAVE ME!!"

Jake peers into the fountain, spits in the water, and leaves, leaving me shooketh as I sit up, my absolutely gorgeous pink, poofy, ball gown soaking wet with fountain water and his spit.

"HEY! JAKE! GET BACK HERE! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRRIEDDD!!" I call, realizing that my eyeliner was also ruined as well.

Fin.

Take note that this is all for jokes! Hope you enjoyed!

Do you guys want like, a series of cringe roleplayer?? I might be able to make more OneShots if you'd like!! :D