You Have A Perfect Laugh~

Author's note, November 12th, 2017: Hello everyone! Long time no see~ I posted this in my about already, but for anyone who didn't see who's new or returning, I'm also posting it in all of my works! I have opened a new account on Quotev where I'll post my writing since I think it's improved a lot over the past, like, year (basically since the last time I posted a story online). If you'd like to check it out, the link is https://www.quotev.com/sunmii. I'll likely start taking requests there once I get a bigger following and establish myself better :) Thank you all for your immense love <3 See you soon!

-

Sweet and sexy >;)

(Reader's POV)

He wouldn't stop dancing... I'll admit he was good at it, but still, enough is enough. "Park Jimin! Stop it already! I'm trying to concentrate and your distracting me!" I scowled and crossed my arms. "And quit blasting that Taeyang song over and over. I know you're in love with him, but still..." Jimin glared at me.

"I am not! He inspires me, that's all." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Suuuuuuure..." He started to dance again, turning up the song a little louder. I covered my ears. "JIMIN, STOP RIGHT NOW!" I shouted as loud as I could. He immediately turned the music off and stood completely still, giving me an ashamed look.

"Okay, eomma..."

"YAH!" I spun around to face my desk again, refusing to speak to him anymore. He grinned and chuckled, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my neck from behind. He kissed my cheek softly. I angrily sighed and looked away.

"Aw, I'm sorry, jagiya. I didn't mean to make you upset. Forgive me?" He moved his head to my other shoulder so I was looking at him. I just looked the other way, but he followed. Finally, after doing this about 5 times, I gave up and sighed.

"Jimin..." I whined. I rolled my eyes. He pecked my lips. I refused to let him see my blush so I leaned forward on the desk so that my forehead was resting on it. "I'm trying to study... Please, just let me focus!" He didn't react for a moment.

Then he sighed and let me go. I had to admit that his hugging me was comforting, but I couldn't tell him that. Then he'd just tease me endlessly and I'd never get anything done...

"You're no fun, jagiya..." he pouted. I ignored his comment. I was fun, just not when I was trying to study for class.

He crossed his arms and huffed toward the living room, sulking like a little child who wasn't allowed to go to have a cookie for lunch.

I rolled my eyes. "Oppa, where are you going?"

"To watch TV," he said. I could sense annoyance and sadness in his voice. Now I just felt bad. He always did this to me.

"That boy..." I muttered, smiling to myself. He could be such a baby sometimes.

Then he added, "Of course, you probably don't even really care since studying seems to be more important than me, your boyfriend." He stressed the word 'boyfriend'.