Author's Note //

updated author's note.

02.07.2023

_______________________________________________________________________

hey everyone!

welcome to my pjo series! 

so excited to be here and for everyone to read and hopefully enjoy! 

so as we dive head first into this series just a couple like overview things for its entirety. 

• i will be going through the whole series plus the heroes of olympus, the kane chronicle crossovers, some of the demigod files stuff, some trials of apollo, annnnddddddd...anything else i wanna add hahah. 

• this is my second time writing this specific series with our girl as the first version was literal trash and now im rewriting it and making it better. so in otherwords, im hoping its good and you like it haha

• i feel like there is more that i wanted to say but i cannot remember so if i do i will add it later.

anyways! okay! so! this is for all the other books too, but as this is the first one, here is the gist of what will be at the beginning of the others:

here we go!

• our girl is Mexicana, and i am not. so i will do my absolute best to represent her character and if there is anything that needs to be changed, redone, or added, please contact me and i will fix it!

--> side note to that: i am not fluent in Spanish, so i am hoping my knowledge plus google (rip) well be good, but if i need to fix something, let me know please!

• she comes from a neglectful/abusive mortal extended family (mostly her aunt, but that doesn't change the fact that she still is from there). there will mentions of her past as we get deeper into the story so just as a heads up there will be some scenes like that. i will do my best to be gentle with the subject but also honest bc it defines her so much.

--> side note: BUT!!! if/for any of these topics, they will most likely all be in italics and you will be able to tell where they are most likely. when i go back through and edit, i will work on adding warnings though, so yeah.

• on the casting of this book: i came up with the casting before all the casting for the show was released, so they will not be matching with those actors. BUT. i am beyond excited for walker, leah, and aryan and cannot wait to see them bring our beloved characters to life on screen. (there will be a fanfic for that show as soon as it comes out, but until then, we will have to wait *tears*)

i think that's like all the in general information that needs to be mentioned, now for like specific warnings for this book (hopefully i can remember everything that is mentioned in this book, lemme know if there is more please so i can add it here)...

• warnings:  talks of depression, anxiety, etc.; family trauma talks (abuse, neglect, etc.)

(i will add more as it comes up...)

but yeah!

so just lemme know if there are any changes that need to be done in grammar, warnings, content, etc.

i am all open to hear it!

all rights go to uncle rick.

and none of the work except for sally, other ocs, and their og storylines are mine.

pllllleeeaaassseeeee don't steal my work.

and don't forget to comment, vote, freak out, etc!

love hearing from everyone!

well...without further adoooooo...

enjoy the thief, book 1 of the elway saga

~ gwenlee123