Chapter x 3 [Book 1]

Gon, who had just gotten ready for bed, was now sitting at his desk. He was tired after a long day of training, and no one can blame him. Since he had used up all of his life energy beforehand, he was just about ready to pass out. But before he went to sleep, he spent a couple minutes to think and to clear his mind.

"Oh Killua! You're so silly. How come your face always turns red after I say something nice about you?" Gon thought.

Gon, for the longest time, always thought Killua had something wrong with him. Why was Killua always embarrassed when Gon said something appreciative, or complimented him?

Gon just couldn't figure it out...

"Oh well. I guess Killua will always be like that. But that's okay. I love him that way."

Gon Freecss lied down on his bed, thinking about his best friend.

"Oh Killua, I hope you feel comfortable with me. Am I... that bad?"

The thought of that made Gon sad. He wanted Killua to feel the same way he feels.

"Well, Killua... I hope we can stay best friends forever! Because I really enjoy your company!" Gon thought to himself. He really did want to stay with Killua forever.

"Oh Killua, do you think I'm weird? Do you maybe... not enjoy being with me?"

Gon kept a frown on his face the whole night.

Poor little Gon Freecss, not knowing if Killua felt the same way he did.

But little did this young Freecss know...

That Killua loved him the moment they first met.