{s2, p8}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, Florida September{22}

Tampa, Florida
September
{22}

check in 📲

Please Excuse Any Grammar Errors.

"I woke up this morning with you on my mind
She say she dont miss me, i know that she lying".

Yfn- lucci missing you blasts through the speaker as I heard the door open. I ended up making Kaydence favorite simple meal which consisted of baked chicken, white rice&gravy and rolls.

I had the weekend off, while Kaydence was working day shifts, and today she worked a little overtime not to mention she already worked a full seven days. So I decided to do something sweet for her. I had rose petals set up, along with her just being able to relax and eat.

I bought her some gifts of appreciation, she loved handbags so I bought her a few of those and she loved jewelry and roses. so I made sure to get her just a few things to make her smile because I know how overwhelmed she can get with work. I also got her bath ready and a massage during and afterwards.

"hey baby". Kaydence spoke looking at me with a weak smile, "that smells good, what did you make"? I asked eyeing her as she put her keys up.

Although I could tell she was tired, she still looked so sexy. She was so sexy in her scrubs and her chocolate skin tone always made me melt, I made sure my baby know she looked sexy and that she was comfortable in her own skin.

"hey mamas, and I made your favorite meal,". I told her placing a kiss on her lips, as she eye'd the floor seeing the rose pedals almost in shock because she didn't realize at first.

"Kyrie what's all this"? She pouted as she smiled really hard, "it's just a lil appreciation". I smiled as I grabbed her hands as I walked behind her into the room.

She examined the room, as she went to the bed where all her gifts were, "I know you been working like crazy. so I wanted to get you something nice". I explained as she opened the gifts with tears in her eyes.

"Kyrie... this is... it's so sweet of you". She responded, "I love you so much baby, you bring so much happiness in my life. you deserve this and so much more". I expressed as she cuffed my face with her hands.

"thank you baby". She smiled making me smile, "you wanna eat"? I asked her as she nodded eagerly smiling, walking into the kitchen with me.

"wine?? this too boujee for me". She chuckled as we migrated to the living room, where Friday was playing.

"Kyrie this is good". Kaydence said with a mouth full making me laugh. "thank you". I responded.

I lived for making Kaydence happy, the way she brought me out of the terrible faze I was in for two years straight is something I can't thank her enough for it.