boogiewoman.exe with lyrics (inspired by the song above)

The pretty cure terrified by what they saw they knew they had to sing(boogie woman.exe)
Cure dream:this is really bad girls it appears she is a killer killing man killing girls killing anyone at all not like all that we ever faced.
Sonic.exe: you got that right Mrs dream I'm a killer I'm like all the last, you never face anyone like me at all so I have the advantage here ladies.
Cure Orange: just because she has the advantage doesn't mean that she is sure to win just stay by my side and beat her then.
Sonic.exe:maybe you just don't get it listen closely you are not going to hit me at all with your weak skills!
Cure lemonade:we saved everyone from their destruction!
Sonic.exe:that might be so but I killed everybody you love!
Cure mint:we'll keep on fighting until everyone saved!
Sonic.exe:why do you fight when there's no one to save?
(Cure aqua:because that's what heroes do.)
Cure aqua:I asked to stop with this now otherwise you'll feel the pretty cure unfiltered rage,calling out all powers too land on you then and save this word from your hands.
Sonic.exe:this words could never hurt their no threat listen up because this is my counterpoint, there's no way you'll ever touch me going to leave this world in cuts and scrapes,you are doing with a boogiewoman who's also an EXE!
Cure mint:do not listen do not be scared I know that we can protect this world from this destructive grasp if we work together.
Sonic.exe:I told you then you cannot beat me listen up because these are my counter points this is your final moment just like them!
Cure lemonade:we saved everyone from their destruction!
Sonic.exe:now you just repeating lyrics that's boring but I got to continue.
Cure orange:we'll keep until everybody saved!
Sonic.exe:it ain't surprising that I'm still advising that everyone is dead!
Cure dream:I'm not what you call your average kind of leader!
Sonic.exe:you're not ready I told you give it up no one can beat me!
Cure dream:I know this is not imaginary but I won't yell!
Sonic.exe:you shouldn't have pushed you up because now it's going to stuck "in three,"
Cure dream:because I have to do what(sonic.exe:"2,")is right!
Sonic.exe:"one!I AM GODDESS!"
(Song ends)
The pretty cure faint as Sonic.exe decides to keep them for herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn1Nc_UsYTU