Slapshot 2

Slapshot shoves Fastball the orange-furred jackal and says, "Wife!"

"Me? Your wife?" Fastball asks.

Slapshot is cuddling him and says, "You are my wife now, so I'm going to force you to birth my children."

Fastball says, "I'm not ready to be a mother."

Slapshot humps him and says, "Too bad!"

Fastball submissively lays on his back. Slapshot enters Fastball. Fastball's dick gets hard.

"You like being a wife, don't you?" Slapshot asks.

"YES~" Fastball moans.

"You can't wait to have my babies because you are a good little fuckdoll, aren't you?" Slapshot asks.

Fastball responds, "I don't want babies. Please."

Slapshot moves in and out faster before saying, "You are going to be all big and pregnant soon."

Fastball can't even moan out a response.

Slapshot cums inside him and praises, "♡~Good fuckdoll~♡"

Fastball cums all into his tighty-whities as the cotton brief material soaks it up. Fastball nuzzles up to Slapshot.

Slapshot is cuddling him and says, "Good wife~♡"

Fastball cuddles Slapshot, humping back needy. Slapshot humps back. Fastball lets out breathy moans. Slapshot nuzzles Fastball's chest. Fastball hugs Slapshot and holds him close to his chest.

Slapshot kisses his stomach and asks, "How's my babies?"

Fastball says, "In my tummy."

Fastball closes his eyes, smiling, and blushing. Slapshot closes his eyes. Fastball rests his head against Slapshot gently. Slapshot is sleeping. Fastball sleeps.