𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖉𝖌𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊

"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti, Amen."

"Amen" 

Along with placing flowers on her late grandmother's grave. It was pouring outside. You can sense the chill and misery all around you. People who sympathized with Célestine left, but she kept her gaze fixed on the two gravediggers who were about to cover her grandmother's remains with dirt.

"Grandma, what am I going to do now?"

𓆩♱𓆪

"We've had this property for a long time. So you can't claim it."

"Monsieur Hugo owns this property. And there is nothing you can do about it. If you don't want to get harmed, leave this house."

"We are not leaving. You were the one who need to leave this place."

"You're a wicked old woman."

"This land was passed down to me from our ancestors. So we're not going anywhere. And tell Monsieur Hugo that I will not be selling my land to them."

"You're a tough old woman!!" 

And the man was going to punch the old woman when Celestine stopped.

"Please stop! I'm begging you. Don't hurt my grandmother. We're leaving here but give us a little time to get our stuff ready."

"We're not leaving Celestine!"

"There is nothing we can do. Monsieur Hugo is very influential."

"I'm not going to agree. I'll die before they get their hands on this land!"

"Let's stop fighting."

"We are not going anywhere.!"

"You're really stubborn old hag!"

A powerful slap hits the face of the poor old woman caused her to fell and hit her head on the table's edge.

"Grandma!!! You guys are horrible. You showed no sympathy for my grandmother."

"It's your grandmother's fault."

"You are all despicable!!"

"I'll give you three days to vacate this house or else you'll be in big trouble."

And Monsieur Hugo's troops have withdrawn. Célestine's grandmother sat on her lap. As the old woman murmured something to her, blood spurted on her hands.

"I have a tiny trunk under my bed; take it and keep it. That will keep you safe in the dark."

"Grandma, avoid talking. I'll ask for assistance in transporting you to the doctor."

"Take care of yourself, Celestine," she said before taking her last breath.

"Please don't abandon me, Grandma."

When her neighbors found out what had happened to her grandma at the hands of Monsieur Hugo's men, they joined in to arranged her grandmother's remains. Célestine was supported by Abbé Guillaume as well.