Falling...in love?

It was a sunny evening,I was at school with my friends when our teacher called us out.I was extremely shocked to hear,but then I had just remembered it was sports day,ONG WHATT. I thought to myself while I heard the chatter of people over the team arguments, "hmmm.... my friend had told the whole class a while ago about her crush named karma,I wonder who he could be-" I stopped thinking, my friends told me to drink enough so that we don't get  thirsty during our discussion out in the field with our groups

    My friend and I rushed to the field to see so many 8th graders in our group.I was extremely shy but also didn't care at the time... I saw my friend "Amina" the one who had a crush on the 8th grader male "Karma" I was still thinking if I should ask her where her crush was because I never caught any sight of the 8th graders.

     I had never thought of doing this before but I just too eager to not know how he looked like. I heard from my class talk about her crush, the conversations said "omg karma is so kind ,good looking,hot and sweet" I heard Amina talk about him to her girl groups while I was simply drawing/practicing anatomy for male body's,I heard them chatter about him but I never thought of him.

      Back to the field, our teacher was asking our team, red to choose what they were going to participate in. I didn't bother participating cause I was very much lazy haha.... I
Walked to my 2 female classmates,Amina and Fridah. I had finally made up my mind, I was going to ask Amine how karma looks like but, I didn't know how to start my conversation with her.

     Amina was known as the most social able,active person in the school but 8th graders never focused a lot on her. She was very friendly with many people, she was really good at keeping up my social anxiety when I hang out with her. Mostly when I hanged out her and her best friend I always looked and felt like the left out person there but I never spoke about it since I didn't want to feel like the attention seeker.

      Moving on, I decided to walk up to her and her the biggest question and I spoke, "Hey Amina"I had greeted her with a pleasant smile, "hi y/n what's up?" She looked at me with joy
  "Can I ask you a question?... how does karma look?" I asked in a curious voice, "Oh... he's right there sitting on the slide stairs" shake sports with a delightful smile upon her face, "oh okay"I moved away from her while remaining silent.

     I took a glance at the slide then the stair to catch his face and his hot body, oh my I thought to my self wow that is really cute and extremely hot person his friends were standing there talking to him. I kept on staring at his adoring body and smile. I was about to blush but I saw a slight head turn from him and turn my head back to the teacher.

       What was this?.. I'm falling for my friend's crush?...