How he feels about you.

Zero - He hates that when ever he looks at you his heart beats ten times faster and he gets butterflies in  stomach. When every he is near you his eyes turn blood red and he finds himself trying not to attack you.

Kaname - He feels the need to protect you from any and all danger. He loves the feeling he gets when ever he sees you smile and laugh with your friends.

Aido - He gets nervous and tough tied when he sees you. Sometimes he just wants to suck all your blood down to the last drop. He hate that you make him feel that way.

Takuma - He gets super shy when you are around. He feels the need to be the reason behind your smile. He loves it when you make silly faces with your friends. 

Kain - He hate that he loses his cool when ever your around. He loses his cool attitude and stats acting like a love stuck puppy. Your have him wrapped around your finger. 

Headmaster Cross - He feels the need to protect you from the vampire world but he knows you could easily protect  yourself.  He knows that he is wrong to like you for you are to be married in a few months.

Toga - He like the way your not scared to show how you feel about anything. He loves the way you kill vampires and yet have a soft side towards human. He hates that when he is around you he feels like he is back in high school with a crush.

Ichiru - He feels even more weak when he around you. Just one smile from you can make him fall to his knees. When he looks at you his heart beats ten times faster and he gets butterflies in  stomach.  He simple loves you.

Rido -He has a unhealthy obsession  with you. He sees and watches your every move. The fine line between love and insanity was cross the first time he laid eyes on you.

Senri - He feels the need to talk to you for hours. He wants to have a long conversation with you and only you. He loves the rush he gets when he sees you smile and have fun. He even loves you more his pockys.