1. Welcome To The Kingdom.

You were sitting by a tree, observing the night sky and all the stars shining before you.

Y/n: You know, taking time to get away from work and the other parts of a stressful life is nice every once in a while...sadly I now have to go back to my boring life and hang out with my boring friends again.

You look up in the sky and see one of the stars getting slowly closer to you.

Y/n: Can't tell if my eyes are messing with me or that star is coming right for me.

The star was now burning and started glowing while moving faster towards you.

Y/n: Well time to go to heaven.

The star stops before it hits you and it turns into something you've never seen before.

Y/n:...I wanna touch it but at the same time I really don't think I should, eh what's the worst that can happen.

You lightly tap it with your finger and in about 0.247 zeptoseconds the star shoots you into the sky sending you flying out of the world you lived your whole life on.

You now turn into a human fireball but somehow have not died as you continue to fly through space and time, your body slowly starts turning into something out of a video game and you see a giant castle that you quickly fly past and land face first into the dirt, causing a giant shockwave to shake the ground creating a creator sized hole where your body now lies.

You slowly drift in and out of consciences and see a few people running over to where you were lying.

???: Oh my gosh, it's a guy!.

???: A very handsome one!.

???: Daisy...

???: Come on let's-a-get him inside!.

after that it was darkness until you wake up in some sort of hospital bed, you slowly look around the room and see a figure in the corner.

???: Hey, you are finally awake!.

The figure slowly approaches you and you close your eyes hoping it doesn't hurt you.

???: Hey it's alright, I'm not going to hurt you human.

Y/n: You aren't?.

The figure smiles and stares into your eyes.

???: You seem different from all the other humans here, tell me, do you remember anything?.

Y/n: Yeah, I was enjoying my boring life, then all of a sudden some star thing came out of nowhere and shot me into wherever this place is, now I'm in some hospital with some guy saying I'm not like everyone here.