wonderland

"how come you don't listen to me? huh? good that's fucking great. God damn science" you storm out of you fathers house.
"no baby. c'mon sweetie, lets talk." he said he had never know how bad your depression was.
"fuck no! fuck you fuck this house and fuck my step monster, and oh while she's at it, I hope she chokes on another mans dick!" you screamed getting into the car.

you pulled out of the drive way and sped to your apartment. you had been living there only because you wanted to be alone and your daddy was rich. as soon as you got home you opened up the fridge and pulled out some grey goose. you had a pack of cigs that you stole from daddy and you were about to light one when someone started knocking. you quickly hid the grey goose ( being you're only 18) and opened the door.
"hey ma-
oh shit... it was him. the guy you've had a crush on since elementary. you quickly slammed the door in his face totally forgetting that you were just wearing knee highs and a big white tee. you felt bad so you opened the door back up to see him blushing a bit at the sight.
"I'm sorry...I just had a bad night and I was looking for Johnson. have any idea where he is? I need a drink" he chuckled while scratching the back of his neck which was pretty cute.
"oh...yeah I totally forgot you guys are friends. ha...yup...I did. but uh he left yesterday and told me if anything to call him. do you need to call him?" you asked walking back and picking up the grey goose and taking a swig right out the bottle.
"do you mind?" he licked his lips pointing at the bottle.
"ha..not at all...only if you keep me company." you teased, half praying he would agree
"yeah...of course" he blushed.

3 hours later

" wait, so why wouldn't he listen to you?" he asked slurring a bit.
"cause I have depression and he thinks it's fake. that in faking it some bullshit" you cover up you mouth.
"wait, depression? why didn't you tell me?" he scooted closer which made your heart race.
"oh well I mean we don't ever talk and I don't want you to hear my silly little problems" your say, your voice shaking.
"oh I would love to hear them."
"why?" you whisper. "this isn't suppose to happen."
"what" he looked at you with confusion.
"the sad girl doesn't get the guy, it's the pretty ones and the skinny slutty ones. I'm sad and fucked up in the head. man for crying out loud,my head would be a nightmare's wonderland. fucking heaven"
you wiped the tears rolling down your cheek.
"y/n, we were so close. you were my best friend in middle school and freshman year. you can always talk to me. and what the fuck do you mean the pretty ones? you're fucking hot"
you blushed and laid you head in him shoulder.
"matthew?"
"yes beautiful?"
"thanks I owe you...."
"goodnight love"
he kissed your head and you two drifted off to sleep.

heyoo✌🏻️so that was chapter one!! I will be updating the chapters every week!! so comment vote and add to your list!!
thank you loves 🍍❤️