Meeting her. | chap 1

H/c is hair color, E/c is eye color, H/l is hair lenght, W/n is weapon name, V/n is vision name, Y/n is your name ofc, S/c is skin color, B/p is body part.

Random Text is talking        Random Text is thinking or talking in their head       Random Text is time skip

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n pov

I am walking towards a large door and behind it is my new master or what people call it now, As I am getting closer I am getting more sweaty at my hands, I mean who wouldn't be nervous, meeting your new master, it is indeed scary plus they are the fatui harbinger of course. Well at least I am not alone, there are some other people here tho.. I wonder who my master is..

''Everyone, stand in line now.'' ??? said to us, we all followed his orders as we quickly stood in a line. Everyone was a bit scared but wouldn't dare show it, How do I know? Well, I am quite good at reading people, even if they aren't showing it. Oh right I forgot, I have a v/n, I am quite good at it and I have a w/n, which I am good at and it fits perfect with my vision tho. My thought broke when I heard the large door creaking, meaning that it is opening. We all looked at the door. And there they stood, in all their glory but one that caught my eye was the tall blonde woman with a mask that covered one eye. She looked at us, It looked like all of them were looking for the ones that they are going to have as their assistants, one by one walked towards their assistants. The one I was going to have was the blonde woman with the mask, I gotta say I was quite shook but of course didn't show it. When she was in front of me, I immediately bowed down and waited for my orders from her.

''What is your name, h/c?'' She spoke to me, crossing her arms under her breast. ''Y/n L/n, my lady.'' I quickly responded clearly not wanting to anger her with a slow response. She looked somewhat pleased with the answer, and turned around. I quickly retreated from my bowing pose and followed behind her.  ''From now on, you will follow my orders and do not speak without my allowance, got it?'' She spoke without looking at me and kept walking. ''Of course, my lady.''  I quickly responded, soon quiet came back like a flash the only sound that could be heard was both our heels clicking and clacking every step we took. Soon we came to a stop, in front of a door which I am guessing is her work place, she opened the door and we went in with me behind and I closed the door gently not wanting to do much sound. '' You'll do this pile while i'll do this one, understood?'' She spoke again I nodded and quickly made my way over to the pile i was assigned to do and quick got to work. I could hear her sigh and eye-sided her way, I could tell she was having trouble with her work. So I snatched her work that she had trouble on and looked through it, I could see from the side of my eye that she was shocked due to her eyes widening. I was literally smirking inside, she quickly composed herself and worked on the next one. I just wrote what should be on there and that, like it was the easiest thing in the world. After 20 minutes or so, I was done with my pile and looked at my master, I realized i didn't even know her name, oh well. I quietly waited for her to get done which took like forever. She laid down with her head on the table, completely forgetting i am here. She sighed, I somehow knew how she felt. So I decided to break one of the rules she gave me. ''You can go to sleep if you wish, my lady. I'll do all the work that is left.'' I spoke to her in a calm manner, her head shot up and she looked at my way but soon looked away and scoffed. ''Like I would sleep here.'' She spoke, I sighed and looked around on the table for more work because i am a work alcoholic. And I did find more work to do so I grabbed all of it and started working.

Signora pov

This assistant is really a work alcoholic, like how can someone love doing work so much. I looked at her and this time i looked at her appearance, She had l/h that reached her b/p and the hair was h/c, e/c. She also had s/c. It all matched well with her clothing.

 It all matched well with her clothing

(You can choose one of them. You can change the color if you want or you can have something else on.)

I didn't know i was staring for quite some time because I could hear some chuckles from a sweet voice. ''You like what you see? hm?'' Y/n said, My eyes widened, I turned my head the other way. ''No, I was just checking you out.'' I scoffed out, small giggles came from her and it melted my hea- wait what?! I am not falling for her! She's my assistant, not some person I will fall in love with, but she is quite appealing to the eye. Oh archons what have i done to get myself in this situation.

Y/n pov

Even if i don't know what is going on in my masters mind, I could tell they were embarrassed due to their red face, well more like ears because her head was the other way. How about i will just trick her and think it was just her head tricking? A smirk was plastered on my face, but soon retreated as i spoke. ''My lady, are you feeling well? Your ears are a bit red.'' ''Y-yes, I am completely fine.'' She spoke with an almost unnoticeable stutter. ''Are you sure, my lady? I think it's best to get some rest.'' I spoke again. ''God you act like a mother worried for their child.'' She groaned out, I almost laughed but luckily i only giggled. She soon realized what she said and somehow her face went red again for the second time. To be honest i didn't know it would be this easy to make an harbinger embarrassed but it is quite funny to see this, only if i had a camera people would be giggling when they saw this. But that would probably get me fired or even worse, death.

Time skip

Signora pov

We are finally done with the work, and she better keep this quiet about me getting embarrassed by her. Two times tho! Ugh, Why did i agree with this.