•《chapter X》•

"Oh wow," Alice gasped as Arianna walked out of the large closet. "You- you look beautiful." Arianna blushed and looked down at her outfit, Alice had done her makeup and put her in a light blue dress with a pink flower pattern over it, it had a ruffled top and it hung perfectly on her hips, showing off her slight curve. She wore matching blue wedges that made her legs look even longer.

"Thank you," she let out softly.

"Come on," Alice grabbed her hand softly and dragged her out of her room. "Let's go show the others!" The two girls made their way down the long stairwell and into the family room where the others including Bella sat. Esme and Carlise were sitting on the loveseat watching as Jasper and Emmett were engrossed in a game of Madden, Rosalie beside Emmett on the couch flipping through a fashion magazine. And lastly Edward and Bella sat at the piano as Edward played.

The others looked up as Alice cleared her throat to get their attention, all of them shifting their gazes to their human mate. They were all in awe as she stood there with her hair and makeup done perfectly. They examined the dress she wore that hugged her curves perfectly and showed off her long legs. There was a long pause as everyone drank in Arianna's apperance.

"Sooooooo, what do you all think? Doesn't she look amazing?" Alice asked with a large smile, her hand still intertwined with Ariannas'.

"You look beautiful honey," Esme chimed, giving the young women a smile.

"You look hot!" Emmett bursts out, receiving a quick smack from Rosalie. "What? It's true."

"Oh my god Emmett," Rosalie says under her breath before giving Arianna a smile and saying, "He's right though you look amazing." Everyone else in the room nods agreeing with what Rose said.

"Thank you guys," Ari says, a blush dusting her cheeks.

"Okay so now that we did that, what do you want to do?" Alice asked.

"Why don't I cook you and Bella something up for dinner and then we can all watch a movie together?" Esme offers her suggestion.

"Sure that sounds like a good idea." Ari says giving the motherlike women a smile.

"Great, let's get you into some more comfortable clothes for the night and then you can help us pick a movie out." Alice is about to drag the girl back up to her room.

"Are you sure? You literally just did my makeup," Arianna reminds her.

"Oh yea, it's okay. We have plenty of time for us to do more fashion shows another day. Plus I call dibs on picking out your outfit tomorrow and doing your makeup and hair." Alice replies while dragging her back up the stairs.

°•°•°•°•°
Arianna made her way into the kitchen followed by Bella, they were met by the sight of Esme standing over the stove stirring something. Whatever it was, it smelt amazing. The two girls sat at the island side by side as Esme finished their dinner. Separating into two bowls she quickly placed it in front of the two girls with a bright smile.

"This smells amazing!" Arianna complimented looking at the Chicken Penne Alfredo. It was garnished with diced tomato and Basil.

"I hope it tastes as good as it smells, why don't you girls take that into the family room and we can start our movie. Arianna quickly stood up and grabbed her bowl of food and Bella followed suit. Ari now dawned her night time attire of silky pink shorts and a matching tank top with bunny slippers, she made her way into the family room. Upon entering she saw blankets and pillows sprawled out along the floor. Jasper and Alice sat in front of the couch along with Rosalie and Emmett. Esme made her way over to Carlise who was still sitting on the loveseat with his legs crossed and watching everyone with a small smile on his face. Last but not least Edward was sitting on the couch above the other "teenagers" giving the two human girls a smile as they walked in, he set his arm on top of the couch as an invitation for Bella to take a seat right beside him.