𝟖| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

8: the girl who knew too much

"Maybe he's worried about you

"Maybe he's worried about you. And maybe I am, too."

IT WAS BRIGHT outside in the town full of supernatural, werewolves and many other supernatural beings walking around and blending in with the regular civilians of the small and mysterious town. Many more murders had happened in Beacon Hills, and there was supposed to be something for those losses at Beacon Hills high school the same day.

However, one certain teenage girl planned on missing out on it to find out the truth of these murders and lying to her father on the way. The sun currently found itself hiding behind the slight grey-looking clouds as the honks of horns could be heard.

Allison found herself closing her closet door after grabbing one of her knives when she heard a slight rustle near her window, causing her body to tense up. The grip on her knife tightened as she looked towards her window, seeing it was now open.

As she walked towards it, dropping her jacket in the process, she reached to open it up before pulling the person who was there inside. Standing over them as she flips them on their back to face her, pressing her knife to their throat, she was quick to realize it was Y/n laying underneath her.

Allison furrows her brows. "What do you think you're doing?"

"You weren't at school." Y/n states.

"Scott send you to check up on me?" Allison asks.

"Maybe he's worried about you. And maybe I am, too." Y/n admits.

"I can take care of myself." Allison tells her.

Y/n nods a bit. "Yeah, I've noticed. More than once."

A smile etches on the human's face just when they hear a rustle behind them, making the girls look over to see Isaac peaking in with slight wide eyes at the girl standing above his girlfriend. Allison moves off, holding her hand out to help Y/n up, to which the werewolf accepts as she jumps to her feet. That was how the couple found themselves trailing behind the hunter as they listened to her speak about her dad possibly being the killer, even though she didn't wanna believe it.

"Okay, hold on a second. Your dad's the killer?" Y/n questions as they entered Chris Argent's office.

Allison shakes her head. "No. I mean, I don't think he is. At least I hope he isn't."

"You hope he isn't the serial-killing dark druid who's been slashing people's throats?" Isaac asks, receiving a nod.

The hunter leads them to the map on her dad's desk, turning on the flashlight in her hand to reveal it was a blacklight flashlight as marks had been drawn on the Beacon Hills map in five different spots. Y/n tilted her head, furrowing her brows just when her and Allison noticed Isaac take a couple steps back, eyes on the map.