19: 💝𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫💝

Hey Guyss!!

How are you'll ??

I hope all are doing fine.

So how's the previous chapter?

Did you'll enjoy it.

I hope you'll do so let's start with the chapter no?

Please vote comment nd show love ❤️

Happy reading 💕✨

{Evening 6:30}

Evening came early than they thought nd all of them started to get ready. Vishakha was instructing the house helps to pack some more gifts., Anushka was going back to her room nd coming back preparing to take some food for Gill mansion so she can fade her. “Anu, where is this girl, is she even getting ready? ”, Vishakha asked. “I don't know maa, wait i will see, don't be so worked up.”, Anushka said getting tensed. “Vi, listen her food is prepared pack this in the bag, this is the her boiled water bottle nd this is her milk bottle nd this is 2 dresses of her, nd these are her toys pack this don't sit with her. Her nanny will get her ready.”, Anushka said getting angry as since one hour Virat is sitting idle in the bed playing with her. Nushkie, I'm going yaar, why you're getting angry? Nd is baby ready?”, Virat asked nd get up giving a sleeping vamika to her nanny. “Yeah, m just going to her room.”, Anushka said nd leave for Aarna’s room.

Here Aarna came to took some rest but the rest when became a nap she didn't knew, she straight sleep for 3 hours.

When Anushka came to her room she became shocked seeing her sleeping.  But she smiled instead of getting angry because in her sleep she was smiling. “Baby.”, Anushka said creasing her hair. Nd Aarna hummed. “Get up bacha, we have to go, maa will come nd get angry.”, Aarna finally got up rubbing her eyes like a kid. Nd Anushka chuckled. “Who will think this girl is 23 nd about to get married.”, Anushka said nd kissed her cheeks nd Aarna smiled. “Go fresh up i will said my stylish here okay he will just give you some touch ups.”, Anushka said nd got up leaving her room. In the middle she meet Roohi who came with her back pack to get ready here only. “Hey bhabhi.”, Roohi greeted nd Anushka smiled getting her back. “Jaa, wo fresh up hone gyi hogi., Tu ja fresh up ho ja phir ek saath ready hona tum log.”, Anushka said nd Roohi nodded. After Anushka leaves Aarna got up from the bed nd saw her glimpse of her smiled.

After going to the bathroom she stripped nd took a warm bath nd came with a towel on her body nd started finding a dress for her. When Ruhi came. “Oye, ye kya iss towel mein jayagi Gill House?, Waise toh Shubman won't mind but bro aur sab kya bolenge?”, Roohi said nd Aarna smacked her arms. “Shut up yaar, ek toh im not able to find anything to wear nd here you., Sun call kar bhabhi, yaha se landline se kar 201.”, Aarna said nd Roohi made a bad face but nodded. “Hey, bhabhi, come to her room no, her nervous system is shaking come here jaldi se.”, Roohi said nd laughed. “Tu na Roohi just wait for your time, then i will see you.”, Aarna said when Anushka came. “Whats wrong baby?, Tu ready ho bhi wear some anarkali na or plazo set you got wear that na?.”, Anushka said herself wearing orange black maxi dress with white shoes.