Chapter One: Boys Of Summer

"Are you ready for your first tour" Ashley shouted putting her hands on my shoulder and making me jump a little bit. "are you" what kind of question was that of course, she was. It was my first tour ever, I was a bit nervous, and I had to tour with some people I'd never seen before. "more than you are" It was 6 am and we just landed I don't know how she could be so energetic. Ashely Newman was my best friend and my other half. "Don't worry it's gonna be fine" I assumed she could tell I was nervous.  She pulled me in for a tight hug and then released me." you're the best" "I know" she said grabbing y hand and pulling me with her towards the door.

 The minute we walked out the bright light blinded me causing me to wince and put my hand over my face. "Alana should be here any moment" Alana was the girl who took care of everything for us, and she was the one who told us we were gonna be on the tour. Ashley pulled our her phone and began to scroll. I just stood there looking around when the car pulled up, hearing the noise Ashley put her phone down and smiled. "our ride is here" Alana is supposed to take us to the hotel where the rest of the people from the tour were staying.  Apparently, all of them were waiting in the lobby for us to come. 

We both hopped di the car and the minuate we got in there was a mini table with a bunch of candies on it. "god I love being a celebrity" I grabbed a piece of candy and shoved it in my mouth causing Ashley to laugh. Thankfully we are only a few streets down from the hotel. I looked out the window and watched as the world went by. I love to enjoy the little moments in the cars like these. I looked over at Ashley and she was on her phone. I just laughed at her and smiled. I love this, it's so real, and not what I imagined in my head when I was a kid. I looked over at the driver and the car came to a stop. "ready?" she smiled at me putting her phone down. "let's do this" she smiled and began to get out of the car with me following her.

We walked in through those big spinny fancy hotel doors and there were like 15 or 16 different celebrities sitting down waiting for us. The minute we walked in everyone was staring at us. Apparently, they had blocked off a little area for us. Ashley smiled and walked over to them so freely, I don't know how she does it, I stayed frozen hating that people were staring at me. "you okay?" I heard a deep male voice from behind me. I turned around and saw a guy with white fluffy hair, black glasses, with green eyes. He seemed o nice, and he made my nerves go awy just by one sentence. "I'm fine" not even Ashley could make me less scared no matter what she said.

He smiles, "your face says otherwise" I laughed a little, "fair" "I'm Zack, Zack illy" he put out his hand for me to shake it. I returned it, "I'm Emily" He had dimples, omg, and a really nice smile. "cute name Emily" he didn't say anything for a moment. "come on" he began to walk toward a group of people. "guys this is Emily," he said sweetly, I love how he says my name. There was a boy with curly black air and blue eyes with a bunch of tattoos, and then there were three boys that looked just like each other, the Sturniolo triplets obviously. One had fluffy hair and wore a hat. 

Another had a nose piercing, and a little less fluffy hair, and the last one had earrings, and his hair parted in the middle. "Hi," Matt said so simply, but yet made me wonder why I'd been so nervous. "the first time?" Luca smiled. "that obvious?" I laughed.  "just a little bit," he said in his deep voice.