Aimi Sakiko

Name: Aimi Sakiko

Kanji: 愛美咲子

Age: 16 years old

Height: 165.6 cm

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Red

Appearance: She has long black hair, tied up into a ponytail and crimson-red eyes. She wears the PK's uniform with low-knee black socks and school shoes.

 She wears the PK's uniform with low-knee black socks and school shoes

Personality:

As a child, Aimi learned that her psychic power was linked to his emotions. Strong negative emotions can cause her to hurt others, therefore, she generally tries to keep her emotions in check.

She is a kind-hearted and caring person, she is also very protective of her friends and her family. Although, Aimi's patience does have its limits. When it comes to Teruhashi's true self, she sometimes rants her thoughts, even though Saiki can hear them. But aside from that, she is still a very forgiving and understanding individual, so she doesn't hold any resentment toward Teruhashi since she can be nice (sometimes).

Hobbies:

Aimi loves dancing, especially Tango, breakdance, and folk dance since her mother was the one who teaches her how to dance. She also likes to play basketball and other sports. Aimi is an extremely talented cook.

Psychic abilities:

•Telepathy - Similar to Saiki's ability, she can read and talk through minds, it can work on humans and animals, but unlike Saiki's, she can turn it off and can also read Nendou's mind.

•Animal Communication - Aimi can feel the emotions of all of the animals, she can also command them with her will and understand their language.

•Super Scream - She can emit an extremely powerful scream/shriek of high amplitude for a variety of purposes from their vocal cord and mouth, typically for offensive purposes, like causing destruction. Aimi can also direct their screams over large distances and even send them to specific targets, only affecting the enemy without affecting their allies.

•Strength Manipulation - Unlike Saiki, this super ability allows her to be able to manipulate/control her strength (be it physical, mental, spiritual, etc.,) she can also turn a weakling into a very strong person.

•Mood Eyes - Her eyes change into a different color whenever she feels like it, this shows that she is very obvious about her feelings.

•Chlorokinesis - Aimi can imbue her psychic energy into plants enabling her to manipulate them and cause them to grow and mature at will.

•Supersonic Speed - She can move several times faster, making it very difficult for one to be able to react to them.

•Empathic Perception - She can fully interpret emotions, and moods by simply touching them or when others touched them, allowing her to understand introverts or discover one emotion is hiding another. But her emotions are all tied to her powers, so she can't control them and they sometimes go overpowered.

•Psychic Energy Manipulation - Aimi possesses the ability to drain energy from other psychic users, including energy-based attacks aimed at her, and even the environment around him, and add it to her own.

•Astral Projection - Aimi can make her soul/spirit leave her physical body, however, she can't separate someone's soul/spirit like how Saiki does. Her soul/spirit is very different from others, she appears as a floating Curcuma Seelie (that's right, I got the reference from Genshin Impact).

•Spiritual Awareness - She can sense the presence of other nearby psychic users and spirits within 6 meters with spiritual awareness (I think that's the size of a classroom?)

•Telekinesis - She has shown a mastery of telekinesis, she possesses immeasurably potent telekinesis. With it, she can move extremely heavy objects, such as entire buildings, pin an entire crowd to a ceiling, create nearly impenetrable force fields, fly, augment her physical strength and speed, disassemble matter and reconstruct it on a molecular level.

•Telepathy Block - Unlike Saiki's brother, Kusuke, she can control this power to prevent others from using telepathy or having telepathy used on them, essentially cutting off the target's ability.

Sakiko Psychic Bloodline:

•Psychic Power Bestowal - This ability was passed down by her family from their ancestors, she can give other kinds of psychic abilities, permanently or temporarily. However, her bestowal powers can be random, so she doesn't what kind of powers will the user have. Although it doesn't always happen often to other family members or relatives it is very rare for Aimi to be granted this ability because this power can't choose what powers she'll have.

Relatives:

•Akemi Sakiko (her mother)
•Hayato Sakiko (her father)
•Hitomi Sakiko (her older sister)
•Sora (their family pet dog)
•Satayo Asta (her grandfather)
•Naomi Asta (her grandmother; deceased)
•Asahi Asta (her first ancestor)

Her background story:

Aimi was the daughter of the most prestigious family in Japan known as the Florescence Clan. Aimi's mother was once a dancer but immediately retired, she became a dance teacher instead. Aimi's father was the head of a high-tech company, her father can create more useful technology for his company and his family, and he also had a secret organization to help psychic users who are at a young age. Aimi's older sister was a famous model in the magazine and has an amazing sense of taste in fashion.

In her family tree, her first ancestor was Asahi Asta. He was the bravest and kindhearted person in the old era, back then, he was just a noble samurai, he once had a friend but was soon betrayed by them. When he was about to die, his last wish was to save the people he cared the most. A star fell into the sky and he was suddenly granted psychic powers. Every year, her family was granted psychic powers whenever there were meteor showers.

 ·:*¨⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰¨*:·.

Hihi guys! As you can see, I have rewritten all of the chapters. I wanted to make this story a bit more sense, but the recent story I made is kind of... boring and doesn't make sense. So, I hope you guys still enjoy reading this new version of it!

[Finished on 12/08/22]