Dominatrix.. Short story

Girl- sarah

Dude- Oscar

My name is Sarah. I am a 7 foot tall dominatrix. I love my job so much. People may think that I have problems or my clients have problems. This is not the case most of the time. I love to please my clients and make them feel good in a judge free environment. To make people happy is what I love. Plus ever since I was little there is something about seeing a man helpless. Especially in sexual frustration and ecstasy. Knowing that I cause that to my clients definitely makes me feel good. I went to work and got a new client. He was a little orange guy. He looked so cute and tough. A man I could break, I thought to myself. We were introduced and then the play began. I led the man who Introduced himself as Oscar to my dungeon. All the workers had their own 'offices'. The man, Oscar, was tiny. He was less than half my height. I thought it would be kind of awkward to have sex with this man. Then again that was not my job. We got straight to it. "Mr. Oscar, what would you like? I can listen to you, tell you whatever you want to hear, or do whatever you want to do." "This is my first time. Um, can you call me captain?" He asked me so shyly. I had to tease him. "Of course, captain." He blushed fiercely. "What else would you like to do?" "I don't really know. I want to be tied up. And I would like to feel powerless." "Well I can certainly do that for you." I was so excited to get started but I didn't want to scare this little man. "Tell me when, captain." "I am ready." "First go sit down over there." "On the bed?" I nodded yes. I wanted this to be a memorable event for him. He sat on the bed very nervously. "Hah, are you okay? You look very pale." "Y-Yes I am. I am just nervous. The anticipation is also killing me." I looked down at his crotch, there was already a tent. "Impatient, aren't we Captain." I walked over and whispered as I pushed him down so that his back was on the bed. He gulped and was already breathing heavily. I couldn't stop myself. I had to get a taste of his lips. Since he did not request anything specific. I would have my way with him. I don't normally kiss clients. I slightly pecked his lips and he trembled. I was about to say something when he grabbed my neck. My mouth was back on his. I opened my mouth and softly bit his lower lip. He opened his mouth and I stuck my tongue in. I wanted to dominate him but he started pushing back. I let him and we were both groaning, moaning messes. This was the most excited I had been in a while.

"Hah, W~wait. Wa Wait~! "C-Captain, Did you cum already?" His face was so red and he was panting. "I told you to wait!" Oh my gosh he is so cute. "Mm, You are too cute." I kissed him again. I could feel his wet underwear underneath me. We were kissing when I felt hands on my back. He was getting more comfortable. I would let him do what he wanted to me. I was pretty turned on. His hands ventured between my thighs. I unhooked our mouths. "And what do you think you are doing?" "Please can I? You keep grinding on me and I can feel you throbbing. Let me make you feel good too." With his words and moans alone I could probably finish without physical contact. "Okay then." His lips found mine again and his hands touched my sensitive skin. I moaned slightly and he moved my underwear to the side. I wanted him to take it off to save them from getting soaked. I tried sliding his hands down with my underwear but he wasn't having it. I eventually just decided I would be going home without underwear. His fingers had slipped in and he was rubbing inside. It felt so good while kissing him. I was close. I tried getting away but he held onto me. He was surprisingly strong. I moaned into his mouth as I came on top of him. Wow that was surprisingly vanilla. I thought to myself. "Hey captain, you better not be tired. We aren't done yet."