A flooding house

Brook: I can't stop the house from flooding- I just know how to yk manipulate water-

Blake: THEN WHAT ARE WE GONNA LIVE WHILE HALF DROWNING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ash let's go off Phoenix, and immediately got his hand burned.

Blake: PHOENIX STOP, I WILL SERIOUSLY TURN YOU INTO A BEDSHEET!!

Brook laughs. Duh, Phoenix getting insulted is fun to him, I mean same to me.

Phoenix; Stop laughing, you dick!

Robin unfreezes Misty and Misty stops the tornado. Both giggle nervously.

Blake: I swear.. Y'all can't live without being babysit for 2 minutes!

Brook: Blake Blake Blake. Let's go on an adventure!

Blake: YK the last adventure we were on, DAWN ALMOST DIED. YOU GOT A NASTY SCAR FROM THE CHESHIRE CAT BITCH.

Ash: Btw she's in the vents.

Blake: Dawn-?

Ash: Carmen.

Blake: . . . . . .

Brook: Haha yea- I mean she's peaceful than usual. She just stabbed Ash that's all, nothing too bad.

Ash: Oh wow love you too.

Blake: You're bleeding- Just- OH MY GOD. GO BANDAGE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU DIE!

Ash: Brook, may you help?

Brook: K sure- [whispers] Especially to escape cleaning the mess up.

-Brook and Ash left-

Blake: Robin, change the curtains. Misty, take the fire out. I'll see how to make this house stop flooding..

Dawn: I can help, somehow. Hopefully..

Blake: That's nice of you Dawn. But the question is how.. Fire can't take out water.

Dawn: Maybe Robin can freeze the water and then we can break the eyes and throw it outside-?

Robin: Dawn- Our legs will freeze in place too You know- The water is upto our knees-

Dawn: BROOK CAN'T YOU JUST MANIPULATE ALL THIS FLOOD WATER INTO LEAVING THE HOUSE?!

Brook; RIGHT I CAN!!

Robin: He's stupid-

Blake sighs* Blake: You guys are disasters. Except Dawn, of course.

THE ELEMENT CHAOS🤐✨✨✨