Little Red

In the jungle where there is only bad guy and wild animals, somehow there is some soft creature that is different that doesn't fit the landscape, wearing her red hood, her little hand full of things in her basket, she is struggling with it, with a second glace, she is just a child who in the wrong place, and whoever parent she has, must be really stupid or hate her, to put her in the middle of the forest out of nowhere.

"Where do I go again?", she asks on the empty road. And get no answer, but actually, it is good for her, because if there is any answer maybe the best choice is to run, as fast as possible.

"I believe I have seen this tree before, oh! and that one too", she speak confused, when all of the trees truthfully just look all the same, big, rooted, and scary. Just like an old man on the dark street in the city.

Spinning around, she then keeps walking straight into the more deep forest.

As she keeps walking, her red hood isn't capable to cover her cold body anymore, but she keeps her body heat with a bit of rub on her arm. It is no use, but still, it makes her more comfortable.there are a lot of animals, but nothing scared her, she is used to it now, and nothing is trying to harm her.

one hour

two hour

few hours

she is tired and chooses to sit on the big tree, closing her eyes and feeling the breeze, the sun slowly goes down, and she is ready to sleep.

it is all peacefully, until someone makes a sound.

"Little red! what are you doing here?", a big dark wolf asks her in surprise.

"Oh, hi stupid wolf!", red hood excitedly scream.

"what are you doing here?" the wolf asks again. Slowly anger shows on his face.

"Nothing, I just want to grandma", she said, shrugging her shoulder.

and the wolf just answers with a long silence, but the silence is louder than any word and any shout. wolf slowly takes a step back.

"but you already killed your grandma", he said spitting the fact.

Smiling brightly, red hood excitedly disclaim, "but you eat the meat that I cook for you!"