Remebering.

Tommy woke up from his slumber, his bed felt a little but more comfortable then last night. He rubbed his eyes, letting his vision clear a little more, he felt like hanging out with Tubbo today, he got up from his bed and walked out his dirt home, letting his feet drag across the floor every step he took. He seemed more tired than usual, whatever.

He walked down the Prime Path, did someone rebuild this or something? It didn't have the exploded bits anymore, he looked around again, did they REBUILD L'MANBURG?

Everything looked.. better, cleaner, it doesnt look exploded and has rotten wood everywhere. In fact, the presidental election voting stand was in tact as well.

He saw Tubbo, he waved, "Hey! Did they rebuild L'manburg?" Tommy asked the goat man.

Tubbo looked at him confused, "L'manburg? This is Snowchester Tommy, you know this."

Tommy looked at him with more confusion on his face, tilting his head a bit, then he noticed it.

Tubbo doesn't have his scar.

"Woah, did your scar heal?" He asked, touching his face where his scar previously was.

"Dude are you okay? I never had a scar on my face that big." He backed away from Tommys hand.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"Tommy, whats with you today man? L'manburg? Scar?" Tubbo sounded concerned.

"What do you mean I SOUND DUMB, you sound dumb! Do you not remember making L'manburg with Wilbur?" Tommy asked, his voice raising a bit in desperation, "Do you not remember the drug van? Or ANYTHING?" Tommy asked Tubbo, who just shook his head, eyes becoming wider, Tommy sighed, tears pricked at his eyes, his brain protested he be a big man and ask more about Wilbur but his heart told him to go calm down, for once in his life he followed his heart.

Tommy turned around, not saying anything, his let the tears fall as Tubbo watching him fastly walk away.

----

Tubbo got home, looking tired, Ranboo walked up to him, "Woah, you okay?" He asked the goat man, who just sighed and sat down, he started talking after a good minute, "Tommy started going off about this whole.. rampage about this guy named Wilbur, a drug van, some scar in my face, and some more weird shit. He sounded so hurt when I told him I don't know what he's talking about...." he sighed once more, "He also looked different.. not in just style way, no, like, he had more scars, he looked blind or something in one eye, he just overall looked different."

Ranboo gasped after a good minute of thinking, "Do you know about Alternative Universes?" Ranboo asked him.

Tubbos ears perked up, "Yes?.."

-----

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER, I WILL MAKE THE OTHERS LONGER BUT THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

Full credit of this idea goes to @spiralabyss_ on tiktok, please follow them they make such good videos <3