Regret and Determination

Muichiro was looking down on the world from heaven.

Tanjiro and his friends defeated Muzan Kibutsuji, the progenitor of demons, and the world has become a world without demons.

"Thank you for your hard work... everyone endured well." so he told his surviving companions.

Muichiro lost his life after the battle with Uppermoon One, Kokushibo , who happened to be his ancestor. But because of that he was able to see from the other world that his comrades had defeated Muzan and the world was at peace. he has no regrets

Except for one thing...

Muichiro is in love with Nezuko, Tanjiro's younger sister.

Muichiro was gradually attracted to the girl who had been turned into a demon by a tragic event, but the way she protects humans.

"Nezuko!"

if you call it

"Muichiro!"

With a smile, she called out Muichiro's name and rushed towards him,

"Nezuko, did you bring origami? Shall we fold something together?"

"Origami!"

When Muichiro brought origami, Nezuko smiled brightly and they were doing origami together.

Another time, when Muichiro showed him his crow, Ginko, Nezuko smiled.

"Ginko is so cute!"
and stroked Ginko's head.

Ginko herself seemed to hate it, but Muichiro

"Ginko, you can't make that face, right? Nezuko loves you so much, right?"

Even though Ginko is half sulking,

"... Wakatta Wayo... Nezuko, Kyomo Sobimasho?"

And she also became Nezuko's playmate.

Even though she knows in her head that she can't do anything after she's dead...

One day, several years later, it was decided that Nezuko would marry Zenitsu, and the other dead companions congratulated Zenitsu and Nezuko.
Nezuko was so cute looking at Zenitsu, and she was beautiful.

She (she's getting married to Zenitsu...congratulations...Nezuko...but I can't celebrate like everyone else...)

When I thought that, tears welled up in Muichiro's eyes.

"Huh? Why am I crying...?"

Muichiro says so, but he realizes that he really doesn't feel like that.

He wanted to make Nezuko happy.

He wanted to see Nezuko smile next to him.

How foolish of me to realize that it's too late for her to realize that this is a love that won't come true.

Every time he looked at Nezuko, he regretted not telling her how he felt.

At the same time, a certain feeling was growing inside Muichiro.

(If I'm reborn and find Nezuko, I'm sure I won't let her go...I'll make you happy this time...)

Muichiro made up his mind.

At that moment, Muichiro lifted his head and looked at Nezuko who was on the ground with a smile.

It felt like Nezuko looked up at the sky and smiled.