thank you for reading ❤❤

So this au is called FriskTale, obviously it's about Frisk.

I was really fed up with all the sans aus/sans and papyrus aus, so I made one with only my favorite character, Frisk + flowey/asriel.

The story of this au is revolving around the fact that Frisk is a pacifist.

I don't actually know the lore because I'm dumb and can't understand things, but in this, Chara doesn't play a role in the story. If you play "genocide" then you are ejust Frisk but evil. Idk.

It all starts when Frisk falls down too hard, and goes unconscious. They are completely alone. They see a very nice monster. That monster is Toriel, it doesn't look like it, but it is pretty much Toriel. It's important to know that all characters, except flowey, are just Frisks imagination, none of it is really happening in reality, Frisk has been unconscious for a while. In the real world, Toriel finds them and lies them down in a bed. The story is pretty much the same for Frisks imagination. In this, Flowey/Asriel is inside of Frisks mind. The only fight where it actually matters is the one with Flowey. At the end, all the things that happened are sent to the others. They feel a pull towards Frisk, and most of them follow it. They all know what happened and become friends with frisk like normal in the Pacifist route. It all goes well or whatever. If you were to play this in genocide, then all the characters toy killed, die after the fight.

This was hard to explain, I'm sorry. I'm very tired rn