ch. 7

__________

Inter-dimensional
______

             "You're times up, cmon" He said, shooing me along and walking close behind me. "Alright alright im going, no need to get handsy" I defended, tripping over myself and getting escorted back to my prison room...

I walked back to my prison room, a little proud of myself for actually cracking into him the tiniest bit. A small part of me actually thinks I see Ben in him... a very small part to emphasize. He is a nightmare but I find it kind of nostalgic. A smile crept onto my face while my thinking went ramped.

When I finally got back to my room, I creaked the door open and snuck inside, closing the door behind me. I wandered over to the bed and fell back onto it, the old springs letting out a sad whine. I brought my hands up, putting them under my head as I thought back.

I would give anything to talk to Ben again, my Ben. Just have a conversation, about what thing im going to bake tomorrow or what he thinks of his book. My brain trailed off,, or how I made him feel safe, how even though I could see the pain in his eyes he still found a way to convince me he wasn't scared because of me.

Shut up [Y/N] I can't do this right now. I scolded myself, shutting my eyes. Thinking if I just closed them hard enough the thoughts would go away. It didn't work.

Although something else took my attention quicker. "AAH SHIT" A muffled voice cursed as trashcans crashed to the ground. I threw my upper half up from the bed, which I still thank Tsovinar every day wasn't filled with knives. "What the hell?" I huffed under my breath.

I shuffled over to the window and peered down, leaning my hands in the windowsill. The scene played out in front of me.. Klaus balancing on three stacked trashcans and holding onto a pipe running up the side of the building. My eyebrows furrow, a smile widening on my face.

"Klaus.. oh my god." I whispered and his face darted up at me as if he heard me, making me jump. I gave a wave, my face painting what I couldn't get out.. 'you crazy bastard'. He went to wave back but faltered under the hold of only one arm and the trashcans threatened him with a slight falter under him.

I excitedly went to open the window but after a yank or two I remembered it was locked from the outside in. I let out a sigh, and resorted to watching him climb up to save me himself.

He raised his hands, squatting down to jump to the window and I quickly started waving my hands 'no'. "No you idiot your going to break something its unstable." I hissed, shaking my head. Klaus leapt towards me, the stack of trashcans crumbled to the ground, impacting the air he caught.

I stumbled back, flinching for the sound of Klaus to floor impact. No noise. Did he make it? I peered over the window to see Klaus holding onto the windowsill for dear life. A laugh escaped me, distracting from the fact that I need to tell him how to let me out.

He put a foot on a brick of the wall and the a hand on another pipe running up it. He let go of the windowsill and started tugging on the window until it flew up and the night breeze hit my face. I stumbled back and Klaus slid into the room.

"Im gonna go out on a limb and say the telepathy thing didn't work" I exasperated, eyes wide at him. He shook his head, breathing heavily and leaning over to prop his hands on his knees. I shoved into a hug and he squirmed in my hold to get in a better hugging stance.