Can we go home now?

Normal - English
Bold - Chinese
Italics - thoughts
Underlined - Spanish
T/n = teacher name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2nd POV:
As Ms. Po was showing you and Dre around, you grabbed his paper that had all his classes and looked at yours to see if you had any classes together.

"Hey!" Dre complained as you took the paper he was looking at out of his hand.

"Hm." You said.

"What?" Dre asked, still a bit annoyed.

"Mostly all of our classes are the same except history." You replied.

"Really?" Dre asked looking at both of your papers.

"Yeah. It's our first period." You answered, handing his paper back.

—————————>⏰⏭<—————————
2nd POV:
"Here is your class Mr. Parker." Ms. Po said.

"See you in second period cherry." Dre said before Ms. Po lead him into the class.

After a minute, Ms. Po came out and started walking me to my class.

We finally made it to my class. Ms. Po knocked on the door and a man who looked like he was in his early twenties walked out.

"Sorry to interrupt your ass time. But your new student is here." Ms. Po said

"Well you came just in time. We were just about to start." He said smiling a bit.

"Here is your new student." Ms. Po said, turning back towards me.

"Ah. it's nice to meet you, I'm Mr. T/n. Your history teacher." He introduced.

"Y/n Han." You replied back.

"I'll leave her in your hands." Ms. Po said before turning and walking away.

"Well then. Why don't you come inside." Mr. T/n said while stepping aside. I nodded and walked in.
           —————>y/n POV<—————
As soon as I walked in, the class fell silent and everyone was staring at me

'What the hell are they looking at? Look away tf.' I thought, annoyed that they just continued to stare.

"Class this is our new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Mr. T/n asked. I shook my head while making an 'mm-mm' sound, hinting I didn't want to. Mr. T/n chuckled at this.

"Class. This is y/n. You are to treat her with kindness and respect. Understood?" Mr. T/n said.

"Understood." The class said.

"Very well then. Y/n, you can take a seat at that back corner next to Zhao. Zhao please raise your hand." Mr. T/n called out. A kid, who I guessed was Zhao, looked ip and raised their hand.

I gave a nod and made my way over. As I was walking I seen two of the boys from the park. The first one looked like a child  due to his baby like features and his height. The other one was the boy I had punched. He had bandages on his face along with a scowl once he seen me.

I only glared at him. Which I guess he knew cause he looked away nervously.

—————————>⏰⏭<—————————

After the lesson, Mr. T/n had passed out some paper to do till class was over.

I was almost done with mine when I felt a tap on my arm. I turned and see it was the boy that raised his hand earlier.

I nodded my head upwards as a sign to tell me what he needed.

"What's the answer to number 5? Also, do you have an extra pencil by any chance?" He whispered.

I nodded and held up one finger to tell him to wait. He gave a nod back and turned back to his paper.

I ripped a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote down the answer. After that, I took out a mechanical pencil and took off the top, sticking the rolled up piece of paper inside and closed it again.

I looked over at the teachers desk to check if he was looking. Luckily he wasn't. I turned back towards the boy and put the pencil on his desk.

He looked back towards me, and with my pencil, I took off the top and pointed at it. He did the same with his and seen the paper. He gave me a nod with a small smile and I returned the gesture.

I'll leave it there for now

There's a photo of Zhao incase you forgotWelp- byeee🏃‍♀️💨💨💨💨

Welp- byeee🏃‍♀️💨💨💨💨