Chapter 1

Unknown pov

Running that's what I had to do run fast. I'm tired but I can't stop. I have to find him he will protect me, protect us, it's the only way. I got to the cliff where he laid, my dragon, my friend, my family.

"He whent this way" an angry voice shouted

"He's their" another called

I turned around a smirk spread across my face not that they could see my mask covered it up. Before they could take another step a loud piercing Roar erupted from the sea. The vikings that had been chasing me stop mid step and the frightened look appeared on all of their faces. As a large tail wrapped around my waist and dragged me over the cliff into the sea. The other Vikings broke out of their frighten state and came over to see whether I was dead but as their heads overlooked the cliff my dragon flew up, causing them to scream and fall down.

"Niklaus" shadow, my dragon called as we was flying over the sea.

"yes" I replied

"You know we have to find him, I can sense him" shadow said

"I know but we look everywhere and he is not here, we have only ran into hunter's"

"I know, but we have to have hope you've heard the rumours"

"but is that him"

"Yes. Now we need to get back to bace or the other dragons will come looking for us" shadow replyed whilst flying faster.

__________________

I know it's only a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed

In the nexs one you’ll meet hiccup.