g

goku and vegeta woke up wondering what they have done last  night.
they had a nice date at a fancy restaurant and when they returned to their dorm, they were greeted by the sight of two naked men in a bed together.
they couldn’t help but think that something bad may have happened and ran away as fast as they could, leaving the room without even closing the door behind them.
after running around for almost an hour, they decided to go back and check if they really did do something wrong. they found out that they didn’t and that the three roommates who are currently sharing the dorm are just drunk off their asses and probably passed out somewhere else.
they went back to their rooms to find everything normal. well, it wasn’t normal, since they had seen a couple naked men, but nothing was missing, except from their clothes, so it could be considered normal.
the next day, they tried to act like they haven’t seen anything weird ever.
that is until the third time one of the four roommates accidentally walked in on them in a bed with someone else. they immediately panicked and yelled at them that they will be kicked out of the dorm if they don’t tell anyone about this incident.
so the other four roommates came and helped them calm down and then they started telling them about how stupid they were.
and now, here they are, sitting on the floor surrounded by the rest of their friends, looking up at each other while trying to hide their embarrassed faces.
it is no secret that Goku and Vegeta are dating.
they both confessed to each other the first week of high school, but the confession went unreturned because they didn’t want to make things awkward.
at first, neither one said anything, because neither knows how the other feels about it.
but one day, after training, the blond looked at his boyfriend from afar and he realized that maybe his feelings are reciprocated.
he thought for a few moments, before approaching him.
“hey,Vegeta!” he said.
the other turned around and saw the shorter boy, “yes?” he asked.
Goku took a deep breath and smiled softly, “can we talk?” he asked.
“oh.” the other replied simply, “sure. let’s go inside our room.”
they entered their shared room and sat down on the floor beside the bed.
“you know I still can’t believe you like me too, right?” Vegeta said, breaking the silence.
Goku chuckled and nodded slightly, “I know.”
the shorter took another deep breath and then faced his boyfriend, “I also never understood why you never said something to me. I mean, I know that you are straight and I am bi, but I can’t really understand why you never told me either. I guess I feel kinda hurt that you keep it a secret.”
the taller looked at him with a serious face, but not angry or sad, “are you okay with being my boyfriend?” he asked.
the shorter blinked several times and nodded slowly, “of course, I am.”
“good.” the green-haired said, “because if you’re not, I don’t wanna deal with it.”
his answer made Goku giggle lightly and smile widely, “well, I guess you can take me as your boyfriend, if that’s fine by you.” he said shyly.
the other stared at him and raised his eyebrow questioningly.
“what?” Goku said, feeling insecure and self-conscious all of a sudden.
“nothing.” Vegeta replied quickly, shaking his head, “I was just surprised, but you look great in short pants.” he admitted.
Goku blushed lightly and giggled, “thanks.” he said quietly.
The taller cleared his throat awkwardly, “anyways, I have a confession to make.” he said.
“what is it?” Goku asked.
“this past semester, there was a party that went very badly.” he paused and then continued, “there were drunk boys and girls everywhere and it kind of became a drinking competition.”
Goku tilted his head slightly and waited patiently for his boyfriend to continue talking.
“i got drunk and lost my virginity to one of the participants.”
Goku’s eyes widened in shock, “woah! really?!” he exclaimed.
the taller just nodded and looked at his boyfriend, waiting for his reaction.
“wow! that’s amazing!” Goku said, “you know… I always wondered why you never dated anyone in high school.”
“well, I never felt like it was the right time for that.” the taller said with a shrug, “now that I realize that we are together, I think I have no choice but to confess.”
Goku grinned and looked at Vegeta fondly, “well then, I have to kiss you now, right?” he joked.
the green haired smirked and replied, “yeah.” he closed the gap between their lips and kissed him lightly, enjoying the taste of alcohol and passion.
the two parted after a minute, only to lean into each other again. their foreheads rested against each others. they stared into each other’s eyes for a long moment, silently admiring each other’s appearance.
then, Vegeta spoke up, “you know, I can see you now.” he said, grinning.
“see what?” Goku asked confused.
“your face.” the green haired explained.
“what?”
“you have freckles.” he stated.
the brown-eyed laughed and poked his chest with his index finger, “shut up.” he mumbled.
Vegeta laughed and pulled the smaller closer, wrapping his arm around his waist, “no, really! look! you have them.” he teased.
Goku rolled his eyes and shoved the other gently, “you’re such a jerk, you know that?”
“yes, yes I know,” he replied. “now come here and let me kiss you properly.”
“okay.”
and so, the pair kissed.
Chapter 2
the tall man opened the door to the apartment complex and stepped inside, carrying a small bouquet of yellow roses. he had spent some time picking out flowers that he thought would compliment the other man in front of him perfectly. he finally arrived home and placed the flowers onto the kitchen table, where the bouquet of purple flowers would be placed later.
he looked at his reflection and adjusted his tie and shirt. he sighed deeply and left the apartment, locking the door behind him.
he walked towards the elevator and pressed the button, waiting for it to arrive. the doors slid open and he stepped inside. a couple of seconds later, the doors opened again and revealed his boyfriend, who was standing outside, holding bags of groceries.
they exchanged quick greetings and walked through the hallway, to Goku’s bedroom. They were walking close enough to be able to touch the other’s hand, which they did every single time. It was as simple as that.
they eventually reached the bedroom and opened the door, revealing the decorations that filled the walls of the room. There were fairy lights hanging on the wall, and various other decorations were scattered throughout the room. The furniture was covered in white sheets, making the whole space appear like an infirmary.
“wow, it looks like a hospital!” Goku said, laughing loudly, “what happened to the living room? and don’t even get me started on the bathroom!” he added.
“well, I thought that it would be nice, but I didn’t think about your room.” the taller replied with a grin.
“well, yeah, it is pretty nice too.” Goku said, “but what about the flowers?”
“oh, those were from my parents.” he answered with a chuckle. “I guess they wanted me to bring someone home.”
the younger gave him a warm hug, “well, they sure were right. I am glad you brought me here.”
the taller placed his head on top of Goku’s head, “me too.”
they stayed in each others arms for a bit and smiled happily. end.