SpaceXXX

Morning

I don't remember anything from last night, all I know is that I woke up tired, not in my room, and I couldn't stand up. My legs were fucking noodles. I rested my head on the pillow, and watched Good Morning America which was playing on the TV in front of the bed.

Flashback 1

I was pushed onto Elon's bed, face down. His sheets smelled strongly of cum, and I could tell many people had been there in the past. I turned my head, and saw walls filled with sex toys. Elon grabbed a 9 inch, pink dildo. 

"Ass up!" He commanded

I did so. 

"Is this a bad idea..?" I thought.

I was about to say this out loud, but my talking switched to moaning when I felt that massive dildo go all the way in my ass. He put his hand over my mouth, and continued to thrust that pink dildo in my ass. At this point, my dick was hard as a rock. I started breathing heavily when he stopped thrusting it in there.

Morning again..

"What the fuck did he do to me last night?" I thought. 

Fuck it.. It's not like I haven't done it with 10 other guys.

I was no longer paying attention to the TV, and I was trying to remember anything else from last night.

Flashback 2

It was only a minute he let me rest. I turned myself over, and saw him pulling out his juicy, fat cock. It was massive, 10, eleven, fuck, maybe even twelve inches. I turned back around, and tried to make my ass as open as possible so hopefully that juicy cock could fit in. He jerked off a little bit before he penetrated me hard, as if I was the sky, and he was a Space X rocket. I moaned loudly as he fucked me hard. I moaned every time I felt it go in deep. I was sweating, and I could feel myself about to cum. 

When I cummed, I felt his dick throbbing inside of me.

"Is he about to cum in my ass? What if I get AIDS or some shit?"

Morning

It's like I could still feel his dick thrusting inside of me, hours after it happened. My dick was hard just thinking about what happened last night. Shit, I wish we taped it. I started jerking off, it's like my thoughts were pornography.

Flashback 3

It kept throbbing harder by the second, until I felt it. His cum shot in my ass, and he dumped a huge load in me. HUGE. It was like a bottle of milk was poured in my ass, I could feel the cum moving around in there. The cum was starting to drip out of my ass, and onto his white sheets. I started moaning loudly, my breathing got real fast, my heart skipped a beat, and my dick felt tighter. 

I was about to orgasm.

I let out a godly moan, and I shot my cum right on Elon's chest. He wiped it off his chest with his fingers, and sucked on his fingers.

Morning

I continued to jerk off my dick, until I cummed on his sheets again. I was surprised I could ever cum again after the loads I shot out last night. I put my boxers back on, and started trying to remember more of last night. I was doing "gestures" with my hands, hoping it would bring back a memory from last night.

Flashback 4

"Suck it." Elon commanded as I looked at his cock.

I opened up my mouth, went on my knees, and started sucking it. I heard him moan as I thrusted it back and forth in my mouth. I choked a few times, but fuck. That shit felt great. I started giving him a blowjob, which just made him moan more. I saw his face scrunch up, and I could tell he was about to cum. I didn't care like I had earlier, I wanted his cum all over me. He moaned, and then I felt his cum shoot into my mouth. I didn't stop sucking his dick until he was done cumming, and I managed to swallow some of it while sucking him off. 

Once he was done, I stopped sucking his dick, and put my tongue out for a picture. My tongue had cum dripping from it.  I didn't know what he would do with that picture. Maybe he'd sell it, maybe he'd jack off to it, I didn't care. 

We looked at each other, and without speaking, we both lay down in bed. We watched a rom-com that was playing on hallmark, completely silent. We were both shocked, and I don't think he could ever look at me again without remembering the time I let him fuck me, and posed for a picture after. I couldn't look at him again without thinking of his long, fat, and juicy cock fucking me hard in the ass.

Morning

Elon walked into the bedroom in sweatpants and a hoodie. He looked at me, smirked, and laid down with me.

"Your legs hurt?" He asked.

"Yeah.. your dick hurt?" I asked.

"Nope." Elon responded as he admired my face.

"Wanna try to recreate this later..?" He asked, holding up a VHS tape. It had "SPACEXXX" written the side. I knew what it was before I even saw the title.

"Fuck yeah." I said.

Author's note:
Thanks for reading! This is somewhat inspired by a full fan fiction I'm writing, called Galaxy. It's also about Elon Musk. I might make a sequel to the fanfiction, but make it gay because Y/N in this story is a boy if you couldn't tell. I enjoyed writing this, and it would be fun to make a story about the events leading up to what you just read.

950 words lets gooo