Weight Training

Master Thorn, an elderly grey-furred rat, wearing a brown robe, asks, "Tech, can you move these weights?"

Tech, a husky, wearing a purple basketball jersey and purple basketball shorts, nods.

Tech says, "Sure."

Tech kneels down and tries picking up Master Thorn's pink five pound weights...and can't lift them...not even can't lift them, they don't even budge. Tech is at Master Thorn's feet and can't lift five pound weights.

Master Thorn says, "Let me help."

Master Thorn moves them easily.

"How?" Tech blushed in embarrassment and asked.

Master Thorn says, "I find that my strength comes from one's confidence in one's dick. I wear these because they make my dick look bigger but others consider that they are too small."

Master Thorn flashes a bit of his tighty-whities.

"Do you think I'm too small?" Tech asks.

Master Thorn says, "We'd have to compare sizes to be sure of that."

"Should I get the others?" Tech asks.

"Yes," Master Thorn says.

Tech goes and gets the other students Touchdown, Fastball, and Dunk. Slapshot and Timeout weren't around so he also got new students Big Al and Headlock.

Master Thorn says, "We are comparing dick sizes."

The students line up from tallest to shortest. Big Al, Touchdown, Headlock, Tech, and Fastball.

"Madison, can you judge?" Master Thorn asks.

Madison waves. Tech gulps a bit as he gives a nervous wave back. The students remove their pants, revealing tighty-whities. Master Thorn strips down. Tech can't help but stare at the massive bulge in Master Thorn's tighty-whities.

Madison measures Big Al. Big Al's dick is fifteen inches. Madison measures Touchdown. Touchdown's dick is nine and a half inches. Madison measures Dunk. Dunk's dick is eight and a half inches. Madison measures Headlock. Headlock's dick is seven and a half inches. Madison measures Tech.

Madison says, "Five and a half inches."

Tech already knew the size of his cock, of course, and it drove home that at every moment Madison fully, down to the nearest measurement, what he had to offer.

Madison measures Fastball. Fastball is a little shy of four and a half inches in length. It's four and a third, to be precise. Madison measures Master Thorn. Master Thorn's dick is a perfectly average six inches.

Tech shouts, "No way, it looks so big!"

"Someone still owns me a favor," Master Thorn says.

Dean Watson, the two to three foot rubberhose mouse, comes out wearing a light pink Karate Gi under a frilly pink dress, pink stockings down his leg, and pink slippers. Dean sighs and pulls down light pink underwear to show a tiny nub. Madison goes to measure Dean's nub.

"Use centimeters!" Master Thorn remarks.

Madison measures Dean's dick in centimeters. All the students laugh and suddenly feel more confident.

"Good job," Master Thorn remarks.

"Now try to move the weight," Master Thorn tells Tech.

Tech picks up the five pound weights easily. Tech carries the five pound weights to the closet and puts them down. Tech picks up a fifty pound weight easily as well.

"It worked!" Tech exclaims.