Dangerous Tour

In this story I express all my true sincere and deep feelings for Michael.

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓
𝐋.𝐎.𝐕.𝐄

1992

1992

"I want to know what a relationship is all about before I die, can't you understand that girl? I never had..."

"I don't want to die without knowing about... having a real relationship with a woman or being involved..."
-ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɢʟᴇɴᴅᴀ sᴛᴇɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ.

I met Michael when the "Dangerous World Tour" was underway, which started in late June.
We met for the first time backstage, on a beautiful summer day in July, when he brought his magnificent show to Italy, precisely in Monza.

I was 25, he was 33.

It had always been my dream to meet him live, not because I was a fan, but because I had always wanted to know more about the human side than the artistic side of this fascinating and extraordinary man.
Of course I liked his songs and found his dance moves amazing and astonishing.

I didn't find him different and weird, but special.

Our first meeting did not last long, but in those few moments time seemed to have stopped. In those few minutes I felt thrown into a parallel reality without time and logic.

Something that day, at that precise moment when we first looked into each other's eyes, changed both of us forever.

Michael seemed very into me, he looked at me from head to toe under those inevitable sunglasses and seemed more and more curious about me. Hearing me speak he could perceive my sensitivity which, accompanied by his, could mean the perfect meeting of two similar souls.

A girl who immediately seemed different from all the others.

When he needed to let off steam with someone and be comforted, I was always there to be in his company and cheer him up.
Although he was always busy rehearsing, we always found a shred of time to sneak around and spend time together.

I soon gained his trust and we both realized that we had begun to feel something that went far beyond just friendship.

His heart took him straight to me.

Michael grew totally fond to me, who seemed to understand all his problems, supporting him, understanding him, always helping him, never judging him.

He felt as if he wanted to share everything with me, his innermost secrets.

He felt really involved.
That involvement with a woman that he had always sought and desired.

He did not at all expect that a girl, however similar to him, since not famous, would understand him so much. But if I understood him, it was above all because I too had experienced much of what he experienced:

We both had a strict father with whom we had a complicated relationship and had been terrified of since our childhood years.
Like him, starting from my teenage years, I began to feel insecure about my aesthetic appearance, making myself a thousand complexes every time, ending up falling into depression, and then pushing myself after a few years to undergo the first plastic surgeries, to feel finally at ease with myself.
Both me and him, as we grew up, we had more and more difficulties in relating with others, always being afraid of their judgment. The difficulty of relating to others and establishing friendships.
People do not realize how much words can hurt, how much they can strike in the depths of our soul.
And like him, even though I had long since reached adulthood, deep in my heart, I have always felt like an eternal child.
Even though I wasn't in the same situation as Michael, I've always been a very lonely girl.

As hard as it was for Michael to trust a person, this time he was sure he would never regret it.

He defined our divine meeting... Willed by Heaven.

He was a sensitive, vulnerable and pure creature who needed understanding, patience, and boundless love.

LIA MANOLIU STADIUM, BUCHAREST, ROMANIA 10/01/92

"Sweet seducing sighs..."
He sang sensually while performing "Human Nature."
From the decidedly sensual and irrepressible way I deduce that he was thinking of me.
The bedroom eyed girl with the same eyes color as his that he loved so much...

At the end of the song he, after having enchanted his audience with the robot-dance, he turned his back, walking away slowly.
"I'll love you Giò..." He said sighing as he disappeared as the lights dimmed.
Surely the ocean of fans who worshipped him didn't understand what he meant.
I smiled. That evening he had dedicated it to me.

He liked me a lot, I was aware of that.
The same was true for me. I was literally going crazy with love for him...

One day he confided to me that he had not yet experienced true love with a woman and that he felt very frustrated that it was so difficult for him.

I said nothing that in this case could belittle him, but simply that there was no need to rush, and that if he thought it right, everything would all come by itself.

But he said that he wanted that moment to come as soon as possible, that he didn't know what the future held for him, and that he was afraid if he waited any longer.

He wanted to share this special sweet blessing... with me.
He had sincere feelings for me and he proved it to me in every possible way.

I was ready to give him all of me.

He cared for it. He cared so much that he wanted it to be perfect and special.

At the end of the concert he went looking for me to join him in the backstage after the stadium emptied, and when he saw me he ran over to me euphoric.
I was not yet known, so I could very well meddle in the audience without arousing any suspicion and enjoy the show like a normal fan.

Our relationship remained secret for some time. There was no rush to come out. We declared everything in due time.

When we reached the Snagov Palace, the splendid former romanian royal palace where he stayed for his entire stay, we went up to the first floor hand in hand and walked along the corridor towards the bedroom suite.

We entered without turning on the light and headed for the window where we glimpsed from the curtain the breathtaking view darkened by the night and lit only by the glow of the full moon.

A large picturesque lake is just a few minutes away.

The atmosphere was very romantic.

I felt like a queen. The happiest queen with the most wonderful king in the whole world by her side!

We looked straight into each other's eyes.
I smiled sweetly at him waiting for him to tell me something.

His eyes were deep. So much so that I could have plunged into it without being able to re-emerge again...

He needed love, real love... And I would have given him all the love that my body and soul would be able to give.

Intoxicated by the scent of his messy hair, our breaths and the feel of his body on mine I whispered to him:
"I like loving this way." ♥

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

I fell madly in love with Michael a magical evening many years ago, after watching for the first time the "Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour."