Anobyss Stigma

( FOREWARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT. CHAPTERS MAY INCLUDE THEMES, LANGUAGE, DRUGS, SEX, AND HORROR THAT ARE STRICTLY NOT ADVISED FOR YOUNG VIEWERS. )

stig·ma
/ˈstiɡmə/

- a mark of disgrace associated with a particular circumstance, quality, or person.

- a visible sign or characteristic of a disease.

╌╌╌╌╌

⎡ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐔𝐌 ⎦

In South Korea, money now rules. Fuck the government. Everyone strives to rise to the very top of the pyramid.

And only the richest of the rich can attend Anobyss University: A boarding school
hat produce successful alumni.

But what everyone fails to see is that there are a lot more in Anobyss University than what meets the eye.

Will the new freshman student Son Hyunjoo get a taste of success? Or will she taste the bitter truth behind the shadows prevailing beneath Anobyss University?

She'll find out soon enough as she gets entangled with members of BYSSALS- The student council.

╌╌╌╌╌

⎡ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 ⎦

+ This book is a work of fiction. Any characters, places, or events included in the story do not represent anyone or anything in real life.

+ There are a lot of triggers regarding mental health, murder, suicide, and dystopia fiction in this story if you have any concerns. Please proceed otherwise.

+ This book is not proofread and will most likely consist of grammatical errors and a confusing storyline.

+ Always remember to be kind in the comments!

+ DMs are open for any concerns regarding this book.

╌╌╌╌╌

⎡ 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓-𝐔𝐏 ⎦

page color ! white

font ! sans serif/monospace/source sans pro

font size ! second smallest

reading mode ! scroll

━━━━━

Copyright©2022heatheringwithyouu