damn i love cheese

You're sitting on the waiting chair of a very nice looking lobby, watching the elevator numbers tick down, down, down. Finally, the ground floor. You pick your bag up and walk into the strangely massive elevator. Something catches your eye. There is barely any decor in this elevator, and seriously. Is this elevator growing in size? You couldn't possibly be this small. Anyways, the first floor arrives shortly but you're stopped dead in your tracks. You knew that a game titled "The Normal Elevator" would most definitely not be normal, right? Well if you really thought this was a normal experience, you're fucking stupid. A floating cat appears in front of you, and a stupid song about a dancing cat starts blasting through the elevators speakers. You're able to touch the cat, but not for long before the elevator closes again and stops on another floor. You look around at the empty space, wondering when something interesting would happen. Or if anyone else would be on the elevator too. Suddenly the elevator comes to an abrupt stop, and a very tall man with a weirdly shaped head steps onto the elevator. He looms over you, his body close and personal. You look up at him, blushing. This man was definitely attractive. Even with no face, you still wanted to fuck him. The cheese man was very much so looking for the same thing. He gripped your head, his big hands easily wrapping fully around your head. He breathed heavily, his tight suit constricting around his chest and making his chest stand out significantly. Your hands went to his waist, pulling him closer. The elevator went on, stopping at floors but your attention was fully on this man. He took your body and lifted you easily, his strength and upper body build would have made lifting a car look flawless. He smirked, gripping your neck and gently kissing your cheek. You responded with a slight whimper, your body submitting to him already. "Yes, do whatever you want with me." He nodded, his hand trailed down your body, shivers tickled your spine and made it harder to breathe. You felt flustered and hot all over, your crotch was already throbbing and eager. He took his hand and rubbed you, his cock already getting hard. "You're such a good slut aren't you?" You whimpered, nodding in response. Your face so close to his bulge. He reached down and rubbed your hair, unzipping his pants. His thick cock fell in front of your mouth and nose, it throbbed and was leaking pre cum. "Mh, I'll make you feel good." You said, devoting yourself to sucking it well. He gripped your hair and pushed his tip into your mouth. You loved the taste and smell of his thick cock, the warm sticky cum and his noises. Your tongue wrapped around it, savoring the taste. You made muffled moans and whimpers, your breathing slowing significantly. "Fuck,, so good." He said, moaning under his breath. He thrusted his cock into your mouth further, starting to face fuck you gently. You responded with a satisfied gag, and a deepthroating of his dick. You whimpered, looking up at him lewdly and drooling on his cock. He looked at your face and his breath hitched, he thrusted faster into your throat. Your moaning and whimpering were getting him very close. You touched yourself while sucking  and savoring his cock, and you had already came when he let out a shaky, desperate moan. "Fuck, I'm yours." He grabbed your face and came deep down your throat, forcing you to swallow all of it. "Yeah, you're fucking mine." He grabbed your throat and kissed you passionately and sloppily. "Good job. You took it so well. Mn." He pet your hair, cleaning you both up.