Author's Note

Author's note:

Hi guys! It's Allen. I'm happy to say that "Sister's Best Friend" has been extended and is available to read on Dreame and Novelah⁰. It's completed on Novelah/Finovel/Storyon with 55 chapters published. To check out the extended version, visit the book on Dreame/Novelah/Finovel/Storyon. The first chapter will still be available to read on Wattpad. Don't hesitate to leave some comments, I would really love to hear from you guys. :)

Story setting:

Sets in Los Angeles, the story is about a pair of twin sisters, Taylor and Eleanor, who had been best friends with Joey since their childhood days, and had looked up to him as a brother ever since. One day, in high school, Taylor and Joey got involved in a school play in which an awkward moment eventually got Taylor feeling a different sort of feeling to Joey ever since.

Characters:

Taylor Steward.

A 16 years old high school student who is Eleanor's twin sister. She is calm yet can be restless at times. Since her childhood days, she had always looked up to Joey as a big brother, until the school play happened which eventually made her question herself if she might have other feelings for him. She has brown hair, light skin, and hazel eyes.

Eleanor Steward.

A 16 years old high school student who is Taylor's twin sister. She is sassy and outspoken, and can be a bit rebelious at times. She had found Joey to be attractive at some points before Taylor started to question her own feelings for him.

Joey Carlson.

A 16 years old high school student who had been best friends with Taylor and Eleanor since they were kids. Despite his soft and caring nature, he is very protective of Taylor and Eleanor. He treated them as his own little sisters, acting as a brother figure to them.

Hope you guys enjoy reading the new extended version. :)