Chapter 1

Everyone and everything in the world is changing. Grayness sets in and darkness becomes my home. observing how others maintain their relationships while having fun with friends and family. I want to be like them, so I fantasize about having alternative birth dates. This is my farewell as I close my eyes and get ready to take a lot of drugs to die. I'm hoping for liberty so I can once more glimpse the light.

When Fernando opens his eyes, a beam with a hole is visible. His gaze go over the space, which appears to be a small chamber with a bamboo wall.

"I'm not dead? Fernando thought it was genuinely impossible. He is aware of what occurred that day. Why did it go wrong? What is this location? I, who am I? He wanted to get out of his bed made of wood after seeing Fernando's startling sight.

Opening the door, he took a glance around. figuring out where he had been. Fernando struggles to believe he has been transported from another universe for about an hour. Not the 21st century, but it was the 1980s, and the American-Philippine War was still going strong. Fernando questions whether or not he is gifted. ...or feels unfortunate to be born again in! 980's.

Following his investment, the original owner's memories were added to the environment. Fernando Reyes, who shares my age of 18 and resides with his parents, goes by the name Fernando. The stunning information is that this location is called "Davao." It wasn't Davao as Fernando had imagined it to be in his previous life. He was so astonished that he wanted to shout, but he did not want to wake up his neighbor. First and foremost, let me say that this youngster is truly quite diligent. The Philippines' government is actually still run by Americans as of the 1980s, yet the lives of the poor remain unchanged. Unable to eat despite wanting to. I'm not sure if Fernando is happy, but he understands that God given him a second chance at life and will treasure it based on the owner's memories of the peso in the 1980s in the Philippines. Fernando's eyes shone with enthusiasm as he looked forward.

Fernando struggled with how to end the plight of the impoverished. He has three more siblings, two of which are males (Angelo, 16, and Gabriel, 14), the third of whom is my younger sister Angel, who is eight years old. While my mother's name is Roselita, his father's name is Angelito. Fernando feels like he has a family, which is different from my previous life, when my parents divorced and I was the only child, so I had no idea what it was like to have siblings.