1

It wasn't meant to end in death. It never was. I was supposed to live..

I don't know much about myself when I was alive but I do remember this one boy.
I was supposed to live for him.
He has fluffy light brown hair, hazel eyes (that I used to stare at for hours), his cute little laugh  he makes making my heart flutter.

I remember so much about him...

I like the memories that we had together, even if some of the memories are sad (like the time when he came running to my house, his eyes full of tears. When I asked what happened he
Said that it was his dad again.. at that
Moment I knew what he meant-).

I wish I never walked into that black van.
I sometimes wonder what would've happened if I didn't..
Maybe if I didn't walk in that van me and Finney would probably become more...
Well not that it would actually happen but I have hope that it would've.
Maybe in a other universe we are.

......

Why did I have to fight back? I could've escaped this...
...where am I?.

Not important anymore..

I'm talking about Finney and my stupidity.
I could've lived and escaped, I'm strong..
well that's what I thought until that happened.

But Finney got out! He didn't turn out like we did, I helped him get out! But.. why do it feel sad that he got out...
I should be happy for him that he finally got out of that living hell hole but.. I'm not.
I'm lonely.. I'm afraid of what will happen next.
Will I just hunt this house for the rest of my life!? Will I get to see Finney again..?

I'm mad.
Mad at myself for walking towards the black van.

When he walked up the stairs leaving the grabber on the hole letting him slowly die. ("I bet he's burning in hell where he's supposed to be" Vance said to everyone)
I saw Finney fading away.. I tried to reach out to him, nothing.
The only thing I grabbed was thin air, my hand going through Finney's back.

It was as if everything around me wasn't there anymore.
It was only Finney and I, like it always has been.
Us against the world.

-I shall forever remember you mi amor

================================
Hello! You have reached the end to this story

- I was struggling to write this story so I hope it's good enough for me to win! 😈
- larrysriverroad