0 • Beginning

*tik*  *tak*

The clock hand pointed on the number 12.

12:00

It was midnight , the sky was dark and you could hear the pitter patter of the rain on the roof.

Everyone was asleep , except him . On the balcony sat a woman , the woman looked to be about on her thirty's she was staring on the starless midnight sky while drinking a cup of rose tea on her hand.

He look at the woman with emotionless eyes and began to walk near her , his steps were silent as his presence was cold as the winter night he stood beside her in silence , while the woman turned her head and smiled softly to him.

" People never really believe me when I said that I can see you...and it seems that my time is over for you are here to take me. "

To people who would have seen the woman right now would think of her as crazy for she was speaking on the wind , pity that everyone is sound asleep.

The man just  stared at the woman and reach his hand behind him to reveal a blade with a long  black handle with intricate designs , the blade was red as blood and shined like rubies when light shine on it , a beautiful blade it was if it wasn't so dangerous.

The woman just smiled and closed her eyes seemingly accepting her fate.

*swoosh*

The blade silently struck and the woman fell limp on her balcony chair no longer breathing , he once again glance at the woman and as if he was not there...he disappeared.

That night mark the death of one Allicia G. Dekrom , a lovely woman with an equally lovely heart.

To Be Continued...