Chapter 1

A/N: This whole thing is one big fat joke. I was bored so I made this because I had nothing better to do. ENJOY...

y/n had brown hair, not blonde like the other girls, she wore big t-shirts with underground bands, such as All Time Low, and Nirvana, things nobody would know execpt for her, and she wore sweatpants, not yoga pants or leggings

y/n had brown hair, not blonde like the other girls, she wore big t-shirts with underground bands, such as All Time Low, and Nirvana, things nobody would know execpt for her, and she wore sweatpants, not yoga pants or leggings. she never wore makeup, nor did she ever style her hair, it was always in a messy bun on top of her head. she also wore glasses and loved to read books. she hated wearing dresses and heels, and only wore her beat-up black Converse that she liked to doodle on. 

Since her parents died in a car crash when she was 0.999999999999999999999999999 seconds old, so she lived with her mean aunt and uncle, who treated her terribly and made her stay in the small attic they had converted into a room for her. she didn't mind though, because she wasn't like other girls. All that mattered to her was her books and music. to her, music was medicine, but her Aunt and uncle hated the kind of music she liked, so she had to listen to it on an old iPhone they had given her for Christmas, with old headphones. 

One day, she woke up at 6:00 am and went downstairs. Since it was a school day, she was made to fend for herself. She woke up at 6:00 because she knew most girls at her school woke up at 5:00 because they were getting ready for the day by putting on makeup, but she wasn't like other girls, and never wore makeup. Since it was a Monday, her aunt and uncle had woken up early and went to workout at the gym, so y/n was stuck with all the dirty dishes they had left behind. She sighed, and got started putting the dishes in the dishwasher. As she was doing so, she got out her phone and started playing her favorite music, The Black Eyed Peas. She looked at the time. 6:45. Crap. She was going to be late for school and she wasn't even ready for the day.  She quickly put on her black converse and brown, plain backpack with all her books and her old computer because her aunt and uncle wouldn't give her a new one, they hated her. 

                                                                                        ~

At school, Y/N was the outcast, the loner, the nerd. Whatever words you could use to describe her as different, that was her. The most popular girl, Samantha-Lynn-Anne, was being asked out again in the hallway today. It seemed that everyday she got asked out by some random guy, even though she had a boyfriend, the captain of both the football and basketball team, Chad Brad Anderson. Luckily, Chad Brad wasn't with Samantha-Lynn-Anne today, or else he would've beat up the kid in front of her to prove a point. Since the annual Winter Formal was coming around, she was getting asked out left and right.