23

Important: Hey! I'm finally back. I realized how many new readers this book has gained and how many people flood my messages asking for more updates. Sorry for not updating sooner, I got really busy with life!

I do NOT want to let any of you down, so I'm deciding to continue this book. I changed a few things and edited a few chapters such as the one where Waylon Forge is in it although he's supposed to be dead already in the movies...haha! I also fixed a few contradictory character traits of Ivy and added more dialogue as well as just in general to those chapters. And as for the newborn storyline, honestly dude, fuck that storyline. Lol It's so boring to me and I'm sorry dawg but in my book it's just going to be nothing but a footnote. My reasoning for this is because it doesn't really bring anything to the story in my opinion. The newborn storyline is the movie I skip, honestly. Maybe you can convince me otherwise, but for now, I'm not going to write about it. Anyway with all these new changes, try rereading this book if you want before you read this new chapter, I know it's been a while.

I just want to thank you guys for reading it really does mean the most and I appreciate it all. Hopefully these next few chapters will make up for all the lost time. Promise to update more frequently. Thanks for reading again!

"I can't fucking do it."

"Yes you can."

"No, I really can't!"

"Ivy."

Ivy fell on her butt with a grunt.

"Edward, I'm no longer a newborn. I don't have the strength in me anymore." She winced.

Training with Edward was no joke. He had this exercise where he would try to read her mind, and she was tasked to do everything she could to stop him. The mental challenges were hard on her mind. She wasn't used to blocking out thoughts on command yet.

This one was just basic hand-to-hand combat with Emmett and Edward. She wasn't allowed to use her powers.

"You can tap out, pipsqueak." Emmett teased. Ivy looked up at him, legs still covered in dirt.

"See, that right there. That just makes me not want to tap out." Ivy pointed at him, smirking as she got back on her feet. Emmett smirked back, "Reverse psychology." He nodded to himself. Her eyes narrowed at him in confusion.

Jasper and Alice sat on the porch, watching the three. They were sitting close together, cuddled up like two parrots in love. Looking at them made Ivy happy, they were so lucky to be able to be together forever. They also made her die inside, she missed being like that with Sam. They were also very loved up once. Rosalie was seated on a large log that Emmett had found during one of his hunting trips and carried back just because he could. She was reading a Vogue magazine that Alice brought back from the city.

"Hey!" Emmett waved from a hilltop that was a little bit taller than the house, carrying what looked to be a giant log covered in thick, bright green moss. "What is that?" Alice yelled. The 'siblings' were all standing by the porch. Ivy sat on the wooden fence that surrounded it.

"A log!" He yelled back, walking towards them. His mouth was covered in blood. Ivy chuckled, "He always makes such a mess."

"Why?!" Rosalie yelled out.

Emmett stopped in his tracks, a confused look on his face like he was thinking of a good answer.

"I liked it!"

Ivy stood up, it was now Emmett's turn to fight against her. She furrowed her brows, getting into a defensive stance. Emmett got ready too, stepping back and waiting for her to strike.